Devin's Unblacklist Request - @Nevy
Your name: [FL:RP] Devin

Your blacklist ID:  49166 & 49167

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:11409226

Reason: New Life Rule Violations - Invalid Kill Reason.

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL:RP] Nevy

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:

This is going to be a long one, so get your popcorn. But don't skim through this, I want you to read every word, and comprehend it. As well as finally, include the entirety of the message displayed through it, within a response, rather then just repeating yourself again... and again, and getting us nowhere but here. Thanks Nevy.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alright, so let's begin. I'm facing two blacklists, one for NLR, and one for the use of weaponry; due to the detailed reasons above.

I don't feel there is any supporting evidence to provide the proper reason for these blacklists, and I'll explain now.

Last night, February 22nd-23rd (Early Morning) I was on 33x with some friends, namely thehitman. On our hunt for the dictator we had a run-in with several police. Now any police that had knowledge of our hunt that attempted to stop us died trying to kill me so no one knew what we were up too, we were just a couple of guys driving around the city.

When in a Mercedes, filled with a full 5 people, cops had smashed into the car and one had shot. (Quick note, this is the precursor to my own story and therefore should be told, however I do know THIS situation was taken care of) causing one of the guys in our car to shoot. Quickly, an unexpected firefight broke up which ended up in my fatality.

Because this fatality was invalid I paid minimal attention to the NLR. However, I did not break NLR. I re-established contact with my friend and we simply started talking on the side of the road. Yes, the store I died in was NOT FAR AWAY, however I was not close to it nor was I speaking of anything of the past life. There, not breaking NLR, remember that for later.

Alright, here's where it becomes complicated.
All the cops and guys in the firefight had spawned practically together, as we were really the only ones on the server. The police that DIED attempted, WITHOUT REASON, to arrest my friend whom I was talking too.

Then, one pulled a weapon out and chased one of the other guys from our make-shift crew, and the moment I heard a .45 ACP leave the barrel of a USP from the police officer, I got pissed.

There is no excuse to harass players and ruin their experience, it had been happening all night with these bullshit cops. So I just unloaded my galil onto every single one of them and they were dead in about 10 seconds. However... Nevy JUST HAPPENED to come along when I was finished killing the intruding cops, whom; for his information were also harassing me and were moving to falsely detain me as well. However I was convert enough to move among st the crowd and avoid it.

Nevy claims he had seen what happened earlier with the shootout (which is false, else he wouldn't have had conversations with the members and asked what happened) and said he knows where I died (he had an idea but wasn't totally correct) and for the entirety of the time I attempted to explain my story to him, he was typing (white text above head) however I never, dared interrupted him.

He spoke down to me, like I was a 1st-Grade Student and he was taking away my recess. I got pissed off at him, but I told him he had my full cooperation. I tried to provide a story but he wasn't listening, else he wouldn't have kept typing/talking to me. Eventually my mum told me to go to sleep. It was 1:00 in the morning and I was waking the house up, it's my personal life and I was OBVIOUSLY not trying to avoid the situation.

So after waiting a few minutes until Nevy was done lecturing me about how unacceptable my actions had been, I gave him my steam, told him he had my full cooperation, and announced when I would be on tomorrow. I apologized several times and tried incredibly hard to provide a comprehensive reply to everything he told me. However it just never added it, what he was saying; was incredibly invalid and a distorted truth.

When I woke up, he had betrayed his word and when I tried to add him on Steam to schedule the sit he never accepted. Now I'm on here, knowing I have a 1% chance of getting my blacklists removed because it honestly seems from a user's eyes, that I have no power. That whether I do right or wrong I will be the one blamed for any wrongs. It seems silly because it's just a game, but it really digs under my skin.

So listen. It was a late night. Or, a very, very early morning. People were pissed at each other, and it got heated. People shot and some people died. Then some people argued and sometimes you just take action against the inaction of those who are to take action against inaction. It's a line we walk everywhere in life, but I have the right to be heard, listened too, and ultimately re-investigated to see whether or not these blacklists, are valid. In which I've explained, it would seem to anyone (at least I would hope, as I've been transparent, respectful, polite, cooperative, and comprehensive) that indeed the charges pressed against me were premature and questionable, and should be revoked.

Its a game, I don't want to argue, and I don't want to spend my last weekend day in which I have to cherish since the rest of life sucks, walking the streets wishing I could go Roleplay as I would a police officer or with my clan. It's a shame such strict and literal emotions are released by administration and players, but I was very right and respectful in the sit and I believe I am, in the morale and literal sense; correct. And that is my final statement.

Thank you for listening, reading; and understanding.
- Devin

PS: http://www.SteamCommunity.com/id/Devin2015 is my Steam! as of 2:19 PM EST, I am online on v33x! /pm Devin_ for contact!!!
Nicely worded, but for the most part incorrect. I started observing the situation as soon as your group was leaving in the Mercedes. One of your guys jumped out with an AK47 and that is when police started shooting. Gunfire was exchanged throughout the main street and eventually most of the assailants were killed. You, however, ran into the clothing shop where you were pinned in and eventually killed by an officer. (Logs below show the time you were killed and by what officer.)

Quote:
v33x
[06:50:08]

[FL:RP]soviethooves

(STEAM_0:1:40454676)

Killed: [FL:RP] Devin_ (STEAM_0:0:11409226) using weapon_mad_m4

After this, the fight was over. You were dead and so were a majority of the group of Freedom Fighters. Here is the time-stamp of your respawn 

Quote:
v33x
[06:50:22]
[FL:RP] Devin_
(STEAM_0:0:11409226)
has spawned as Citizen

You spawned in at 50 minutes, 22 seconds as shown in logs. After respawning, only a few moments later, you fully equipped in Kevlar and ammunition and pulled out a Galil. Officers had detained one of the Freedom Fighters and were in the process of arresting him. You returned to more or less the same area to which you died, stood in the crowd, pulled out your Galil and started shooting. You killed 3 police officers after which I had TP'ed you onto a roof to prevent further rule breakage.

Quote:
v33x

[06:51:03]
has used 1 ammo_shotgun
v33x
[06:51:06]
has used 1 ammo_shotgun
v33x
[06:51:09]
has used 1 kevlar
v33x
[06:51:09]
said: /me equips a Kevlar vest.
v33x
[06:51:14]
has used 1 ammo_rifle
v33x
[06:51:17]
has used 1 ammo_rifle
v33x
[06:51:25]
has used 1 ammo_rifle
v33x
[06:51:29]
said: /me puts on a glorious suit.
v33x
[06:51:39]
said: /me takes out a Galil ARM from their backup.
v33x

[06:51:43]

Killed: [FL:RP]soviethooves (STEAM_0:1:40454676) using weapon_mad_galil

v33x

[06:51:43]

Killed: Sgt. Willson (STEAM_0:1:80271142) using weapon_mad_galil

v33x

[06:51:46]

Killed: FTC.Hidayat (STEAM_0:1:57988164) using weapon_mad_galil

You had died 15 feet away, thus breaking NLR to come to the general area to which you died. This was not the only NLR violation. You broke NLR by involving yourself in a situation that your character had been removed from. You forget everything in your past life, therefore you forget the fact that the police had killed your guys. You forgot that the other Freedom Fighters were even associated with you. Here is the rule;

Quote:
  1. Follow NLR (New Life Rule). If you die, you forget everything from the "past life". You cannot go back to the place you died in the past life for atleast 5 minutes.

When I pulled you up onto the rooftop, here is the explanation of why you killed them.

Quote:
v33x
[06:52:22]

said: .// No no I'm killing them

v33x

[06:52:24]

said: .// Because the

v33x

[06:52:27]

said: .// They*

v33x

[06:52:40]

said: .// Were falsely arresting my friend, a fellow freedom fighter, and tazing him, as well as aiming weapons at him.

In your response you say your reason was that they were falsely arresting your friend, the fellow freedom fighter, and that they were aiming weapons at him. Killing them alone because they are arresting your friend is not allowed, classifying as an invalid reason to kill as well as FailRP. You broke NLR to save your friend, is what happened. Word it however you want, but you returned to help out someone that you knew in your past life. (1 minute later to be exact).

What word did I betray exactly? While you were on the rooftop you claimed that you had to go all of a sudden, but under no circumstance would that delay a justified punishment. Consider yourself lucky that this was a blacklist rather than a ban.

Denied.