Unban Request on Mintall
Your name: [FL:RP] Mintall
Your ban ID: 59100
Banned by: [FL] Pinky
Reason: Changing job to avoid arrest
Involved: Mustang, Demonichell
Why we should unban you: I went into nexus and put my radio(I held it around because I don't know how to remove it) I put it there as I wanted to be Mustang's SRU, then I heard this cop saying you're under arrest. I didn't really do anything there I was just on the F1 menu but then I didn't want to get really arrested, closed the menu and saw the cop with no weapons so I ran away where he had no guns pointed at me or any fearRP involved so I changed jobs there.
[Image: x0guvvR.png?1]
A Rep would help! Click here
Well what i saw was you ran away he clearly said stop and when you stopped you changed job. there is no way you couldnt hear that he told you to stop no he dint point a gun at you at any time but it just seems abit weird that just stopped opened the F1 menu and changed job. To be honest i do not support and unban in this case.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]
But from the beginning I wanted to change jobs so it wasn't fair for me to get arrested as I wanted to change jobs from the beginning.....but not for any problem. I didn't change jobs to aviod the arrest I just wanted to change to that job from the beginning.
Well even if you wanted to change job what you did there was clearly changing job to avoid arrest. you broke a rule thats it. just bad timing to change job,
Ain't nobody had me under gun point niether handcuffs were on me or we were in a discussion I just changed jobs.. when no body was around.
Demonic hell was right behind you wanted to arrest/talk to you.
He wanted to.... He didn't have nothing on me, didn't break FearRP as I said or anything.
This isnt abaout fearRP no matter what you CHANGED job to avoid the RP/arrest. i dont see why you should be unbanned you clearly broke a rule right there and you should know better.
Hey! there! So you guys wanted my side of the story! Just wish you told me earlier so I could have done shadowplay (Can only record last 10 minutes)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So I saw him put a radio in nexus property, I warned him a couple of times to remove it. Which he didn't. (I don't exactly remember but I do think I had a tazer out) He continued to RUN outside to the Parking area (Next to office) And I followed him there, When trying to cuff him he changed job. (I was near him the entire time)
Kind Regards
Lucifer, your private demon.
I was trying to get out my phys gun to remove that radio, till I realized I got blacklisted. And you didn't have no tazer pointed at me niether were about to handcuff me. I couldn't hear anything of what you said but "You're under arrest" because of the radio. I didn't think I really done anything wrong there when I ran off as running away from a cop that's unarmed is ok. So changing jobs didn't really make me aviod the arrest.