Unban request G3rt
Your name: G3rt

Your ban ID: 58851

Banned by: [FL] NightFury

Reason: Staff disrespect. Constent arguing with staff even after warned not to

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: Why we should unban you : Well, maybe i really went 2 far by saying to NightFury that, he bans people more then helps. My question to him was simple at first. Where can i get that Radio like somepeople have, they told they bought from mod. Since he didnt answer to that, i got in a bad situation, where i got a rule breaker in photo and so, after that we had talk with NightFury , first he told me he wrote something but i didnt see it. Then he started to talk with me and so, he never wanted to let me finish my sentence, that i was just saying i didnt really do anything wrong, and by saying that He should HELP PEOPLE with questions more then only Banning.

I KNOW i went a little 2 far by teaching ( NightFury ) who *maybe* is a really nice mod tho, maybe he wasnt in good mood on that day. Id just like to Apologice to you NightFury for Disrespecting you, which i didnt really do much. And the warning, meh you stucked me in air, i told my stuff you watched me 5 min and i started it over again, just other modes like BlackDog and so, are nice who help and answer questions, was just my first time when a mod didnt really answer to me, and only came when it was time to ban. But forget that, just thinking that 30 day was alittle much for telling you that, you should be more friendly and help players.

Maybe you really are a good mode/admin/staff, but your like the guy who does it fast and simple, so im really sorry what happened. Still, ihave been a really good boy on Fearless. ^^
I have explained the situation to you enough times, and at the end you decnied to "tell me to help people" by calling me and the other admins useless?
you even used /advert to say "ALL ADMINS ARE USLESS AND THEY DON'T HELP PEOPLE" or something like that.
After you puted vehicle ban to me, instead of listening me once, i adverted * Some mods here only know how to ban, instead of helping people who have questions about server *
+ as you said - * even warned not to * , you didnt let me go on that stuck mode on heaven, noone said anything 5 minute, then i started speaking and you was like forget it and banned me. instead of letting me go not waiting till i say something after listening you?
No, you didn't. This is what you said using /advert.
v33x [20:24:49] G3rt (STEAM_0:0:27856535) said: /advert usless server admins only know how to ban instead of helping others and answering to questions
and then you dragged me to heaven spoke with me, 5 min you did nothing till i started to speak, and banned.
Which was pretty true to say on that moment, when you answered to 0 pms on that day, and banned like 10+ people on things and like daily. Even my friends tried to pm on different stuff to you.
I'm going to explain things to you here, so this is what happend. 

I got an @ call from a player saying that there is a prop climber which I teleported to and saw/questioned you if you have used your car to climb over they're fence, you said yes, and then you said that you only did that because they had a prop block and at that point they were building the place it wasn't finnsh which is why they still haven't had a keypad (which he added right after) then I told you that them having a prop block is NOT an excuse for you to use your car and climb over it breaking Vehicle Rule 13.

Not sure if this happened before or after I blacklisted you from vehicles but you did infact ask me on how you get the radio which you did incorrectly. You tired contacting me using /advert which is the incorrect way to contact a staff member.

Spoiler :
[20:05:50] G3rt (STEAM_0:0:27856535) said: /advert NIGHTFURY HOW CAN I GET BOOMBOX NEAR MY HOUSE ;(

After I have blacklisted you a few mins later I read that you used /advert again calling us admins useless.

Spoiler :
[20:24:49] G3rt (STEAM_0:0:27856535) said: /advert usless server admins only know how to ban instead of helping others and answering to questions

After that I proceded to bring you to a roof and explain to you how I did NOT falsely blacklist you and how them having a prop block (which they didn't) is not an excuse for you to use a car to climb over. At that point you continued to call me useless which is why I banned you for that long.
Im pretty sure i tried to get you on PMs on first place, since you didnt answer to me in all that half hour, i think i adverted. And yes all that happened up was right, but still they called goverment to corlones village, if the building wasnt finished. iknow i cant excuse myself with that but the ban reason here is disrespect and stuff.
As i said im sorry and maybe i overreacted on you. But that was so, you didnt answer if a help was needed, you was there if ban was needed.
If you disrespect ur own players on server, then you should be OK to take criticism against urself tho?
and i Continiued calling you useless? I dont remember really i was calling you useless lik 3 -4 times, i just remember i was trying to explain my situation and then you didnt want to listen me anymore and banned?