Unban Request
Your name: ☣BigFatMilk☣ Steam friends name: Finn Your ban ID:58996

Banned by:[FL] Laurenz  

Reason: FearRP, Randomly stealing vehicles, Street Crime Rules

Involved: ☣BigFatMilk☣, Finn, And the person who i stole the car off i cant quite remember but i think it was moon something.

[b]Why we should unban you: Because I didn't break Fear RP i was stuck in the car and it wouldn't let me out and also my job description was criminal and i was dressed as a rebel and he had the best car in the game and i thought as a criminal i was aloud to do this because i bought the lock pick with my own money, also i love both the V2d and the V33x servers and ive been playing ever since i got Garry's mod and i promise not to break anymore rules even though i was not given a warning but from around 56 hours ive only had 3 bans including this one and compared to my friend who has had 11 bans or something i am good and im not influenced by friends or other people to break the rules and i can keep a promise so i promise not to break anymore rules and im sorry so please lower or unban me please Smile.
You stole a vehicle right across from BP for no apparent reason, when confronted by an officer, you refused to get out and when you finally did you ran off to another vehicle,
then ran up the street, ignoring the fact he had a gun to you.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
You're not allowed to steal a car just because it's the best car in the game. Simple as that. You need a valid reason for stealing any car and you didn't have one. You're also not allowed to just steal any cars in public. You need to roleplay as a real criminal, and doing what you do where no one can see you. You've broken multiple rules so I don't see why Laurenz should remove nor reduce the ban that you were issued.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Okay i accept this, but can i just ask in City RP what is a valid reason for stealing a car other than driving it?
Chop shop RP
If the owner wronged you in some way
etc
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
I am assuming ban is standing as issued.

Closed.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!