Darth Gregorious Unban Request
Steam Name: Darth Gregorious *Formerly known as [UK:WAR]Gregkills*
Ban Id: 59832
Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:42206413
Admin who banned me:[FL] Dig
Reason: I was apparently banned for being "homophobic" for 14 days. An accusation I have literally never received before in my life.
When my friend asked what had happened since I had no idea people told him I was talking random shit which I was and it was IC which is NOT against the rules as it was not discriminative in any way and that I was being homophobic.

Involved: When I was banned I was with Happy Burgers and finn the human and we were driving in a car having a lovely time. Those 2 can vouch for me as can my other friends which will be be mentioned if needed. I would like to know the man that accused me so I could actually find out what he is talking about.

Why Should We Unban You: Although I admit I was talking random shit, That was as mentioned above not racist at all and that was in character and not OOC insults or anything. That is still not against the rules and I cant see how It could be. I downright reject the ridiculous accusation of homophobia, as I never have been or will be homophobic. The ban was also completely unexpected as apparently someone told Dig that I was being homophobic and didnt bother to ask me or doubt his statement even at the slightest. I have played In fearless for at least 25 hours and not once have I ever even been warned, so much banned for 14 days! There are witnesses that would vouch for me in this matter and are respected members of Fearless such as The Grandmasterer Z. Finally I would like to add that I have much respect for Fearless and I trust that they will deal with this unjust ban as soon as they can.
Yours Sincerely, Greg.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32fjTbRGctM
0:32
Words such as 'F**got, N***er' and derivatives are considered offensive.
usage of words result in suspensions such as yours.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
That Is something that I probably shouldnt have said but is entirely IC. I was overreacting to 4 people punching each other by using such a term. It may have been the only evidence you have of my so called homophobia. I am downright appauled and offended by the accusation and I do not believe that 14 days of ban for saying that IC is an appropriate punishment. If indeed someone was offended by the use of that word I must apologise for it, but I meant it fully as a joke and I wasnt trying to or even had the intention of being offensive.
Well my apologies, however you did infact use terms that can be considered offensive by many people.
Rules are rules, I hope you have learned your mistake.
Denied
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator