Unban for "hacks" and blacklist
Your name: SlimShmoney

Your blacklist ID: 58933

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:35989530

Reason: I was perma-banned for "hacks", and blacklisted from building by the same admin.

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL] NightFury

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: Well i started off the day by building a base in industrial, as i was building i wanted to make sure that my base was 'legal' to server rules; as i asked for an admin just to check my base for a few seconds three times - as none came, when there were 1-2 on (I checked console if they were handling something, but nope, i even spaced out the time i asked which was about 20-30 mins each) I was blacklisted for 8 hours from the phys gun and tool gun for having a double door and prop-block. As i saw no admin inside my base before i got blacklisted, probably invisible searching my base. When my friend asked to be let out i was still building as i took out the tool gun and saw it disappear when i got blacklisted. I repeat i was still building so if anything Night could have at least given me a warning or something on what's wrong. Plus it's a false blacklist since there's 3 entrances to the base and i had one cut while 2 were still open entrances. -->>> https://imageshack.com/i/idTmu9qSj <<<--- The right garage door is no collided because i was deciding whether to have cars outside or inside while the left is blocked. -->>> https://imageshack.com/i/exteQnCmj <<<--- Now this pic shows where the entrance was (picture taken right after i got my building tools taken) It's well placed infront of the entrance double doors enough for 5+ people to fit, so i don't know how it's double dooring... Well that's my whole base, i'm still hoping i can finish it - i was like half way done.

Reason why you should be unbanned: I was perma banned for "hacks" as this wasn't specifically told to which "hacks" the admin thinks i'm using, so i couldn't explain myself for both the blacklist and the perma banned. This was unjustified because i was banned when doing a deal for cash+mustang. I just want to see what proof NightFury has of me "hacking" when i was not.
If you want to make an unban request please post an unban request on the unban request section not here.

For the blacklisting part you had a prop block and a double door.
Here is the picture that I took.

I've also tested the door and saw that I was not able to walk through it, therefore a propblock.
(02-18-2015, 11:14 PM)NightFury Wrote: If you want to make an unban request please post an unban request on the unban request section not here.
For the blacklisting part you had a prop block and a double door.
Here is the picture that I took.

I've also tested the door and saw that I was not able to walk through it, therefore a propblock.

I thought if you had at least 1 entrance to the base, the other blocked entrances don't count as propblock, my fault on that i guess it's called double dooring.

But you couldn't walk through the door because i was still building, you knew that i was building and still didn't assume that i was still building keypads for my doors and such. You should have talked to me before just giving me the blacklist as it was unjustified, if you saw at the time when i was building you should have known i was no where near being finished. Coincidentally when my friend wanted to get guns, that's when i was going to add the keypad for him, but it was too late, i was blacklisted and you didn't answer to my reports so i can talk to you. You weren't low key busy.