Unblacklist - President
Your name: Joe

Your blacklist ID: 19708

Steam ID: [b]STEAM_0:1:47551609[/b]

Reason: FailRP (As President)

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL] Fultz

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: This blacklist was from a very long time ago I believe. It could be at last a year old (I did take a long break from playing CITYRP) And I don't remember a thing of what I did wrong. I'm a different person from when this blacklist was placed. I used to be a bit silly I have to admit and I have had a total of 3 blacklists, 2 of which have been completed. I love playing on this server and taking part in RP. Its a great community here and I wish I appreciated it when I first joined. If you unblacklist me it gives me the chance to do some RP as a president which ive been wanting to do.

Thanks for reading. 

Joe.  
Why should Fultzy remove a blacklist that was issued in 2013 (December)?

If it was an invalid blacklist, then you should have appealed the BL while Fultzy still had the logs and any other evidence against you. You need valid evidence to prove your innocence if you want the blacklist to be removed.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
I did not even know I had this blacklist. Like I said I don't not remember anything from this time so I cannot provide you with any evidence to what I did or why it happened and if it was a invalid or valid blacklist. I only knew today when I tried to become president and it said I had 3 days left until blacklist ended. So I flick through the website blacklist files to find an old name I used to use last year blacklisted.

Basically thought I would just try and see if I could get unblacklisted. I know there is no evidence now. But it was worth a try. But thanks anyway.

Joe.
This seems to be a rather large blacklist.

I honestly have no clue what you did, but it seems to be severe.
Denied.