Unban Request - Rangerboys
Your name: Rangerboys

Your ban ID: 56635

Banned by: [FL] Beflok

Reason: constant fail RP as chef, Perm too many bans already given last chance

Involved: Gappy, Iacboy, Blurr

Why we should unban you: I do realize that I may not have the best reputation, holding 14 bans at the moment. I don't wish to complain or groan about the bans that I currently have, I accept them and wish to move forward. I've been rather disruptive throughout my time on Fearless, but I honestly think I can move forward. Throughout these two months I've reflected and truly understood how my behaviour has negatively affected the community. I have a lot of friends here and would truly appreciate a second chance. Although I've accumulated several bans, this is my first perma, and I can guarantee it will be the last. I feel like I've progressed as a player, and I've been involved in several other Gmod RP severs in these two months. During these experiences, I've gained knowledge of roleplay, and understood my mistakes. 

To put it simply, I understand what I did wrong, and I want to move forward. Gaining this new roleplay knowledge, and reflecting on my history has granted a new perspective. It's allowed me to see how great this server truly is, and despite my past, I wish to ask for a second chance. Please consider this an apology, and a turning of the page. Although there is no assured chance of being unbanned, I ask you seriously consider it.
I don't see why Beflok should unban you. You were on your last chance and a last chance is a last chance. This ban is obviously valid, and I don't see why we should give you any more chances. You've received enough and thrown all of them away.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Yes I am all for second chances and you got a last chance from floodify.

Were banned from
2014-07-13 to 2014-12-10
on 13th ban

That showed me you have been given too many chances. Sure people can grow to become more stable and mature but that time is not now.

Denied.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!