V2P to V4B1

Me, Brynn and Evilmat did a Demolition Derby RP as well as Car Football RP, in the space that the White House was. It was good, but turned a little manic towards the end.

Liking the map alot so far! Especially the Motel and updated Industrial!
If you would all care to bow your heads and join me in a moments silence in honour of our old friend, v2p.... Rest In Peace.

Love the new map by the way XD
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
Heard great things about this! RIP V2P. You were fun sometimes. Just hated the minges xD Anyways great decision and good looking and fun map Tounge
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
Hm. Interesting. The map itself is in essence good.
It's amazing had you no knowledge of the layout of v33x and the contrst of v2p.
Can't deny v4b1 is essentially an update to 33x. To say it is a new map would be kidding yourself.

However in my humble opinion, it appears already v4b1 is being used as the overflow server.
Sound familiar? Why yes: v2p.

In fact, the exact opposite is happening. People stay on v33x, mostly because a lot of them are not on the forum and just come by habit. And v4b1 is empty.

I think there should be advertisements for other servers on each FL server. Like, in the F1 menu, the main screen would have all the FL servers IPs or something like that.
The following 2 users Like Mysterius's post:
  • SoulRipper, Burnett
(02-18-2015, 10:25 AM)Mysterius Wrote: In fact, the exact opposite is happening. People stay on v33x, mostly because a lot of them are not on the forum and just come by habit. And v4b1 is empty.

I think there should be advertisements for other servers on each FL server. Like, in the F1 menu, the main screen would have all the FL servers IPs or something like that.

There's a small banner on the top of your screen IG.
Also, I think after passive night VB1 will become the main server and 33X will become overflow.
The following 1 user Likes Mustang's post:
  • MacTavish
(02-17-2015, 07:10 PM)Suarez Wrote:

Me, Brynn and Evilmat did a Demolition Derby RP as well as Car Football RP, in the space that the White House was. It was good, but turned a little manic towards the end.

Liking the map alot so far! Especially the Motel and updated Industrial!

Yeah,the funniest thing was when Brynn and a mustang had a head on collision and exploded.
Well, 6 players on the v4b1 and 45 on 33x - Obviously it wasn't that much of an upgrade that people are even willing to play on another server. It's so similiar that you can replace 33x with it, there wouldn't be much difference..
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Nice, I'll try it out soon!
There's a problem:

The map seems to crash people's Gmod sometimes and there is no fix for this. This probably mean the map will be changed once again.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.