V2P to V4B1
Looks good getting this downloaded now.
Was hoping for a new map honestly, this is literally v33x with some very small changes.
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • Falc
Why didn't 33x just get replaced with this map? They are near enough identical?
Wow this is the most pointless update by far.. Like.. a map that's almost identical. Having rp_chaos_v33x would be a lot better because they are similiar yet different by far measures. Don't take the lazy path pls Wink
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 3 users Like Floodify's post:
  • Falc, Conn, Villain
Can't see why you're all saying it should be a 33x update. It's an update at last to a failing server. Be greatful.
Will check it out. Cool!
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
Sorry to say that I am dissapointed in this map, none of the "updates" to the map feel worth having it replacing v2p.
The following 1 user Likes Rain's post:
  • Safira
It's great you've tried but it's just v33x, why not go for one of the other suggested maps that were different or just wait it out? I can almost guarantee after one week people will go either to this new map and leave 33x or stay on 33x.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 1 user Likes Wood's post:
  • Safira
Finally a new map, yet people like to complain. To be honest: Yes it looks like 33x but this is not the point. We are testing new maps on the ex-2p server. V4B1 is on of them. We will see how it goes. If there arent many players on V4B1, it probably will be replaced by another map, until enough players likes the new map.  33x wont be replaced soon because its FL's most popular map. As you can see this is a plain simple logical process. 
v2p was an awesome map, it was just too big I think, maybe it could have been better with like helicopters.