Please Help Support "Govanhill Youth Project"
Hey guys, first of all thanks for reading this, it may seem a little strange but as FL is such a great community I thought I'd post in here.

As some of you may, or may not know I am part of the management team of a local community based youth project/centre who rely on funding from voluntary sector organisations to help us and now I am turning to you guys. Recently one of our service users has started a group to promote inclusion and diversity in the local area. The group is doing great talking issues such as drug abuse, racism, sectarianism and diversity but it needs support. We have entered into the Galaxy Hot Chocolate fund for a mere £300 which will be put towards helping the young people go away for a planning weekend for a massive community event they are planning for summer time.

The fund uses a system of votes and each week the top 4 or 5 projects get awarded £300, as I said this will go a long way. All you have to do is click on the link below, enter your email address and click vote. An email will be sent to your email address asking you to verify the vote. Please make sure you complete this step or the vote will be void.

Here's the link to vote > http://www.galaxyhot...l-youth-project

The young person organising all of this has also set up a GoFundMe page. I am not asking you to do te but if you want to read more about it there is information on the just giving page found here > http://www.gofundme.com/lqd6hc
[Image: giphy.gif]
Even though this is probatly a good thing it is still classed advertising.
Well. It's not really advertising it's a call of support. And trust me I would be really disappointed if it would be removed.
Let's not turn this into one of they threads..also it's posted in off topic. Isn't that what off topic is for posting things unrelated to FL..
Still classified as advertising
Please enlighten me to what I am advertising? I am merely asking for help.

Maybe I was wrong about the fearless community being so great after all.
It isn't advertising in this case. That's like when a thread about the kickstarter "Identity" was made, that was advertising the game but it was allowed.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 2 users Like Wood's post:
  • Marty, Safira