Rooftop Restaurant RP
Today I made a rooftop restaurant on top of the apartments. We didn't get many customers at first, but as soon as the disco floor was put down and Nevy kindly gave us a few speakers to boom out tunes across Evo at 4million decibels, we done quite fine. At some points we had over 8 people in our restaurant, which was new for me anyway Tounge ! It was great seeing so many people enjoying themselves in passive RP, including the President and his associates who took time out of their busy schedule to hit us up and put some fine whiskey down the hatch Cheese . It was probably some of the best RP I have ever done, and what was great was that even though people tried to come in and disrupt it, there was no violence and it all carried on fine. It ended when the infamous disconnection occured, dammit GabeN, yudothis. It was much better at night with the ol' 20's music on, it just felt so right >_>

[Image: 2M3TAJ6.jpg]
[Image: wL3QSrV.jpg]
[Image: GNX2JC6.jpg]
[Image: 4ezftlJ.jpg]

Thanks to all who were involved!
Looks cool!
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
It was fun.
Psst

8. Don't try to get on rooftops and don't build on them either.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
(02-16-2015, 04:07 AM)beflok Wrote: Psst

Pssssssssssssssssssst

Hi, thanks for your concern but it was fully within the rules to do it. It was on top of the apartment in an area which is more than accessible and we had invisible safety plates to make sure people didn't fall off, etc. We asked Nevy, the admin on at the time, every now and then to just check up on what we were doing and making sure it wasn't against the rules and we asked whether it was and he said - and I quote - "No, it isn't."

You can go check there yourself, I assure you that the top of the apartments is easily accessible. In fact, he was the one who gave us the radio, so!
Was Fun!
(02-16-2015, 04:57 PM)Conn Wrote: Was Fun!

Off topic:
Hai bro.
Didn't you leave Connbob?

Looks great.
(02-16-2015, 11:26 AM)Jiggles Wrote:
(02-16-2015, 04:07 AM)beflok Wrote: Psst

Pssssssssssssssssssst

Hi, thanks for your concern but it was fully within the rules to do it. It was on top of the apartment in an area which is more than accessible and we had invisible safety plates to make sure people didn't fall off, etc. We asked Nevy, the admin on at the time, every now and then to just check up on what we were doing and making sure it wasn't against the rules and we asked whether it was and he said - and I quote - "No, it isn't."

You can go check there yourself, I assure you that the top of the apartments is easily accessible. In fact, he was the one who gave us the radio, so!
It actually 100% is against the rules whether you want to believe it or not. But seeing new information that Nevy approved of it and monitored it it's fine. There are certain rules that can be ignored if a staff member is overseeing it to help a passive RP. 
Need some builds for RP? Click here!