[FL:RP]ItzWolfHD and [FL] NightFury discussion
Ban request on [FL:RP]ItzWolfHD STEAM_0:0:98416970
reason : blocking corlone village with these blocks like for 10 mins when cops tried to get in on the front.
pciture proof : http://gyazo.com/cbd50d5b285ceb10ed7be73d35a2587c
There were no keypad nothing, when i jumped on car, and got over, they decided to point me with gun and told me they will call admin. But before calling admin, they took 5 minutes to put keypads and so, so they wont get banned themself. Then came admin NightFury, who tried to tell me how many rules i broke and they broke 0, ofcourse they broke 0 if they pointed gun at me and puted keypads then when i told them that they dont have em. And the cops who wanted to get in, they just had no chance for 10 minutes, + the corlones raided cops and took their cars and holded them in village which was blocked.

So later, i had talk with nightfury, not sure if he tried to defence the corlones or something, all he said was i broke 0 and he doesent care if i have picture. Then he banned my vehicle for 6 hours. When i asked before questions from nightfury like 10 times about server things and items which arent wrote nowhere, he just ignored me . When i Adverted that admins on the server can only ban and they wont answer questsions if some1 have problem, he got pissed. He just banned me perma or idk how long from the server because i pointed out my opinion about him.
Like if your admin and you cant listen the truth that you can only ban not help others and you cant hear criticism , then why is he admin. Just got perma banned because i told him that he helps 0 people on that server and bans 1000.

[FL] NightFury STEAM_0:0:50065871
If this is a ban request please use the template.
if this is abuse thread post an abuse thread.
Oyy m8 its both, you can look the picture now tho , thats what they had before they pointed gun at me and when i told they dont have keypad, they were like : OPS and then they puted and called you and gg i got perma ban.
Do you have a picture of the left side of the wall?

And if you want to post an Admin abuse on Night Fury please put in the correct area.
And no, you didnt really warn me about that i get banned, if you cant hold the criticism about that you can only ban instead of answering people who really need help, then plaese.
BB fearless ill come back when you find some REAL admins here Smile well some of you maybe are already, but this is just sad if you use ur powers to ban 30 days of that if some 1 says that you cant help others you can only ban.
He didn't have a keypad because he was building, he wasn't done with what he was building.
There was no one else there other than you its not like they were doing it during a raid or an RP situation.
By posting this thread you've admitted to breaking the rule.
(02-14-2015, 07:52 PM)G3rt Wrote: when i jumped on car, and got over,
The rule that I have infromed you about enough times during that situation, which is Vehicle Rule 13.
Do not climb on your car, this is considered as propclimbing.
And you can *ADVERT* things like * Goverment, if you want your police cars back, come to corlone village *
When your BUILDING, and building gate with keypad, doesent take 10 minutes, specially when goverment is next to the gate which is blocked.

And you informed me about that, and you got mad when i told you that you can only ban people , instead of answering some questions when some people ask you about the server. cant see reason here to ban for 30 days
G3rt.

Do you have any other pictures than this one that shows both the left and right side of the wall?
If you find the rule which says that * Normal players cant tell modes/admins, how to be better mode/admin, and you cant say truth or criticism modes/admins *