Unban Request of Luckizockt
Your name: Luckizockt

Your ban ID: 37385

Banned by: Aviator

Reason: "Servere abuse of props, prop pushing, prop blocking" - Ban Request 37248 Approved

Involved: a

Why we should unban you: A long time has passed since i did this heavy rule breaking. And im really interested in getting rehibilitated to get a second chance and prove that I am able to behave like a normal RP-Player should on your server. Sorry, if I have wasted your time with this unban request.
This was your 10th rulebreakage, and it was a blatant and very serious one.
I don't see why you should be unbanned just because you wrote three lines.

You've received enough chances and you've proven what kind of a player that you are. I don't see why we should take a risk when giving you another chance.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Okay I understand what you mean and you are right. In your point it is obvious that you have to choose this way. I just hoped that i can show you that im playing fairly today and I am not a rulebreaker anymore. And there is nothing that would justify my former behaviour. I could say it was because I was young and stupig, but I guess your decision is made. Thank you for your time. And I just would three lines because I did not couldn't send the Post with more than these. I don't know why. Please tell me if there is anyway to get a second chance still Smile
These rules could be broken by a complete newcomer, but after 9 prior rulebreaks you should know better.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Taken into consideration the small amount of effort you put into your appeal and the fact that
the ban was entirely valid. Are there any other reasons you feel your suspension should be
lifted?
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
User has not shown interest in being unbanned.

Denied.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!