My Unban Request
Your name: Username: lukas_youtubian In-game: Zero Lukas

Your ban ID: 58777

Banned by: [FL] Beflok

Reason: I was banned for punch whoring/randomly

Involved: [FL:RP] Mustang

Why we should un-ban you: Well basically, in the video it shows me punching a user. This shows that a user was standing around a corner, and I came an punched him. This is no real evidence that I was punch whoring him. He was following me for ages, and it got really annoying. He went AFK around this corner so I thought "This will teach him not to follow me" you may ask "But following someone isn't against the rules" but it got extremely annoying as he was following me from nexus, to the metro cafe, to the villas, etc. The video doesn't have real evidence that I started punching him for no reason. It shows him standing there, I punched him 1-2 times and as he moved I walked off, and he still followed me.

So basically I am saying in my opinion he set it up so I would punch him and he could get banned, unless he has real evidence of me doing it for no reason. No I do not have video evidence of him following me because I don't record people following me everywhere I go.

I cannot put it in words how it isn't real evidence. I mean, for example he could have stabbed me and ran around the corner and when I punched him he could have started recording. But like I said, it isn't real evidence.
[Image: cYnBHHx.png]
1. I never followed you, Infact the whole time I have spent on V2D I didn't visit the villas.
2. I haven't even equiped a weapon on V2D apart from the default when I decided to go police 10 minutes ago.
You are clearly random punching / punchwhoring.
Unless you have evidence of me following you about the map to the villas, where I haven't even visited yet you have no proof and no reason to be unbanned.
(02-12-2015, 10:32 PM)Mustang Wrote: 1. I never followed you, Infact the whole time I have spent on V2D I didn't visit the villas.
2. I haven't even equiped a weapon on V2D apart from the default when I decided to go police 10 minutes ago.
Unless you have evidence of me following you about the map to the villas, where I haven't even visited yet you have no proof and no reason to be unbanned.

It wasn't "Clearly random punching" like I said, you COULD HAVE stabbed me and ran around the corner, I said for example. Secondly, do you have anything to show that you never followed me / visited the villa's?

If not, then I still request to be un-banned as the video is no real evidence that he was standing there for like 5 minutes and I just randomly came along and punched him for no reason.

Like I said, I got no video evidence that you was following me, because I don't record people following me. You following me was extremely annoying and like 3 punches isn't much compared for how annoying and how long you followed me for. Especially the fact that I am banned for 24 hours.
(02-12-2015, 10:36 PM)[FL:RP] Lukas Wrote:
(02-12-2015, 10:32 PM)Mustang Wrote: 1. I never followed you, Infact the whole time I have spent on V2D I didn't visit the villas.

It wasn't "Clearly random punching" like I said, you COULD HAVE stabbed me and ran around the corner, I said for example. Secondly, do you have anything to show that you never followed me / visited the villa's?

If not, then I still request to be un-banned as the video is no real evidence that he was standing there for like 5 minutes and I just randomly came along and punched him for no reason.

Like I said, I got no video evidence that you was following me, because I don't record people following me. You following me was extremely annoying and like 3 punches isn't much compared for how annoying and how long you followed me for. Especially the fact that I am banned for 24 hours.

Did I stab you yes or no?
Do you have evidence of me following you? No, this is your unban request I do not have to suply any evidence at all, you are the one that is required to supply evidence.
(02-12-2015, 10:41 PM)Mustang Wrote:
(02-12-2015, 10:36 PM)[FL:RP] Lukas Wrote:
Did I stab you yes or no?
Do you have evidence of me following you? No, this is your unban request I do not have to supply any evidence at all, you are the one that is required to supply evidence.
I do not need to supply evidence. I requested an un-ban because the evidence YOU gave on YOUR ban request was false. I didn't say you stabbed me, get it through your head I said it was an example. I am not explaining what you did, because it is in the main text. I could have shot you with a pistol, ran around the corner waited till you punched me so there was blood on the wall, I could have started recording and you punched me again and I could have gotten you banned. That is an example of why your evidence if false, because there are multiple possibilities that it doesn't show good proof, and your evidence was one. You followed me for AGES, I got annoyed and punched you like 3 times when you was just standing there, now I am requesting an un-ban, and if it isn't accepted I have to wait 24 hours for "punch whoring" someone when that wasn't the case and false evidence was given.
(02-12-2015, 10:53 PM)[FL:RP] Lukas Wrote: SNIP

My evidence was obviously deemed sufficient by beflok.
One problem with this is, the whole time I was on V2D I was inside the city and never once left the tunnel during your playtime. You need to supply evidence that your punching was within an RP reason otherwise there's no reason you should be un-banned.
(02-12-2015, 10:58 PM)Mustang Wrote:
(02-12-2015, 10:53 PM)[FL:RP] Lukas Wrote: SNIP

My evidence was obviously deemed sufficient by beflok.
One problem with this is, the whole time I was on V2D I was inside the city and never once left the tunnel during your playtime. You need to supply evidence that your punching was within an RP reason otherwise there's no reason you should be un-banned.

Unless you can supply evidence that you didn't leave the city, and I know you won't, then I can only take that as a lie.

I can see why beflok accepted it, because from his position it obviously did look like I was punch whoring.

But you only started recording after I did the first punch, which you said within the text but no one really took it into consideration that something might of happened before I punched you, which if I was beflok I would also accept it. But if I also saw the possibilities and would could have happened from my point of my, I would also lift the ban due to the fact that you could have stabbed/shot me but I have given my point of view with no evidence as 1: It is not needed 2: I don't record people following me, but even though you give evidence of me punching you twice, that isn't any real evidence at all. If you were to look at a camera and a guy pinned down another guy, your not gonna arrest that guy straight away. You need to find out what happened before performing action. Get both sides of the story, and even though one evidence (yours) is false, it is also likely that my story is right and I should be rid of this ban.
Stop trying to find ways around your rule breakings.
Accept responsibility for your actions.

btw if he was following you at all its because he was probably trying to get your rulebreakings on video.

Denied.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!