My Ban Appeal
Your name: [IF] OblivionRR

Your ban ID: 53089, 53088, 7986

Banned by: Console, Console, Console

Reason: Double Accounting, Double Accounting, DDOS?, 10 Bans

Involved: -

Why we should unban you:

Well, here's my story, I guess. 2 or so years ago, my account was suspended permanently because I had 10 bans over small little things like NLR, or building on the street, I went onto the ban page of the Fearless website and saw my only ban was for DDOS, I thought "Ha, that wasn't me! I'll just go on a different account since I know I didn't do that!" and then I was permanently banned again for double accounting, but I didn't know I was. So, I log into the forums and appeal for it, like I said, not quite understanding the permanent ban of DDOS. Which, I never from what I can remember even mentioned doing nevermind did. So, I get a response from the Staff Team that claiming that I DDOS'ed the server and that I had 10 bans on record so I had no need to access the site. So they IP Banned me. From there I essentially accepted the fact that I was banned, even though I spent a lot of time and money there. A couple years later, I find out you have a Teamspeak. I log in and start talking with the Staff. Explaining the situation, they said they would try and contact higher Staff to sort it out, but the Staff member I was speaking to also said "I doubt you'd have a very high chance of getting unbanned, since you have a double accounting ban, a DDOS ban and a double accounting ban". I accepted that and moved on, a couple months ago, I tried again and found a Staff member that reviewed the information and said he couldn't do anything, but I should try contacting the Owner, Soulripper. I thought it was my only shot. So I added him, explained the situation and he said he'd un-ban me from the forums. 

Even though I have a permanent ban, I hope you'll understand that anyone that goes to this length of trouble just go get back onto a server must not intentionally want to minge. Like said previously, I spent a lot of money there and really regret breaking the rules I broke. I hope you can understand this from my point of view and give me a chance. Even if it's a 'break one rule and you're gone' scenario, anything you give me I would be extremely greatful for. I loved Fearless whilst I could play it and really hope I can play again!

Again, I am truly sorry for the rules I broke. I haven't played Fearless in such a long time and iv'e wanted to ever since I lost access to it. If you deny the application, I do understand why, but I just want this chance to play again. If you could make that happen, I would be so greatful! Thank you for reading this appeal and I hope you all have a great day! Smile
You're not being unbanned when you've DDOSed FL and double-accounted multiple times, blatantly breaking our TOS.
With your long and severe ban-record I see no reason why you should be unbanned at all.

We're talking about 13 bans here were DDOSing and Double-accounting is included.
You being unbanned with 13 bans alone would be unlikely enough, but with DDOSing and Double-Accounting included, I don't see any reason at all.

You have very bad credibility with your ban record, and unless you can prove that you're innocent when it comes to your bans (DDOS in particular) then you won't be unbanned. 
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(02-11-2015, 08:12 PM)Enzyme Wrote: You're not being unbanned when you've DDOSed FL and double-accounted multiple times, blatantly breaking our TOS.
With your long and severe ban-record I see no reason why you should be unbanned at all.

We're talking about 13 bans here were DDOSing and Double-accounting is included.
You being unbanned with 13 bans alone would be unlikely enough, but with DDOSing and Double-Accounting included, I don't see any reason at all.

You have very bad credibility with your ban record, and unless you can prove that you're innocent when it comes to your bans (DDOS in particular) then you won't be unbanned. 

I haven't DDOS'ed once in my life. It's illegal for a start. Obviously I don't have proof that I didn't DDOS, but why would I? I understand that you have no reason to believe anything I say, but I have no idea how this even got on my record! It's completely absurd and if something that is completely untrue stops my chance of being unbanned, then so be it, but I really don't want that. I don't think you've read through my statement properly. I stated that the first account of 'Double-Accounting' was because when I was banned, the reason said 'DDOS' so, I just joined on a different account assuming it would all wash over since I wanted to play Fearless, I got disconnected and just assumed it was stopping me from joining, but I never knew it would ban me again and did not know until after i'd done it that this was a rule. The second double-account i'm really not sure about how it came across. 

But I know one thing for sure, I didn't DDOS. And as you can see by reading what iv'e said, the DDOS ban led to the Double Account bans. I hope this clears things up.

Again, all of this happened two years ago... can I not just start a new? :c

I really loved the Fearless community and have missed it ever since I got banned. I do not know how to DDOS and as of owning my own community, absolutely hate anyone that uses it to their advantage or for personal humor.

You probably get people like me every day, but I've donated a lot of money to the community and wouldn't dream of harming it. I know I have by breaking several rules, but none of those were of intention, from what I can remember.
I just felt I should let you know that i'm not just some minge trying to get unbanned to grief again, but someone that really wants to get back into the community and play again.
I know it's extremely unlikely that i'll get unbanned but, I hope that everything said sways your opinion in favour of me being unbanned. 

Thanks
After deliberation on your UBR and checking your history the ban will stay as issued.

Denied.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!