User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Code:

Code:
[b]Your name:Beady Eye

[b]Your ban ID:55211

[b]Banned by:[FL] Enzyme

[b]Reason:putting props in the back of a guys truck

[b]Involved:-

[b]Why we should unban you: because i do not think its a good enough reason for a donator to get banned, also it is my 3rd time Trying to get unbanned. i have learned my lesson not to brake the rules as i know it is not acceptable for me to be messing around with props, even though i see other people do but they never seem to get caught. anyways, i whish that i could get another chance of being on the server. thank you for reading my pot, and hopefully 3rd time lucky i get unban.
You have 14 bans on record and a vast majority are serious offences. The fact that you're a donator isn't going to deter us from banning you and will not be taken into account when reviewing your appeal.
Now you claim that others break the rules and don't get caught but remember we're very busy and cannot be everywhere at once. If you see someone breaking the rules, use the @ command or post a player report on our forums.

You were caught breaking the rules and your suspension is valid. I see no reason to unban you.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
Denied.

Third UBR for same ban. User is breaking the forum-rules on purpose. User warned.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator