Random ban?
Your name:[FL:RP] Triangle

[b]Your ban ID: (My ban doesent even show up on the ban page

[b]Why we should unban you: I was rping as a fire man with my friend Craig, then i changed to SS 10 seconds later i got a ban and it doesnt even show up on the ban page? We were both doing the same thing so im very very confused.
This valorous visitation of vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vicand vouchsafing the violently vicious & voracious violation of volition.
May an admin please reply to this? they seem to be on other court house threads..
This valorous visitation of vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vicand vouchsafing the violently vicious & voracious violation of volition.
We reply when we have time, you gotta wait for the admin who banned you to post.
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

It must have been a weird 1 hour ban (you were the only admin online o.o) This needs to be looked into (unbanned)