Finally Returning
Hello Fearless, I return at last!

I have been apart of this community for several years and realized I never made a "new comer" thread so, here it is! Some of you might be thinking "why make a new comer thread if you have been around for years?" well many months back I conducted an experiment with a full glass of water, and my computer. Several months after the results of said experiment I have been living off an office computer, those of you on my steam list me have seen me playing small and or old games rather frequently. Not by choice but hey, when life gives you lemons, you cry in a corner. Kidding aside I am finally well into the process of acquiring a new, powerful machine and in the coming week I will be able to rejoin the community after going dark for a rather long and unexpected amount of time. This week I will officially rehabilitate myself in Steam and Fearless community via the forums, so feel free to hit me up, I'll be around. I've been receiving some tid-bits here and there about how Fearless is growing and evolving and I am looking forward to seeing some of these new features and changes! I can't wait to see those bright and perky faces of yours real soon! Brace yourself Fearless, there's a storm coming, a storm of monumentis futility... And lambs....
The following 4 users Like Futilelamb's post:
  • Fultz, Preditor, Nexus, Noble
Welcome back Futilelamb let's hope you won't do the same trick once more Wink
Welcome back bud, hope to see you around.
Welcome back!
I certainly remember you.
Welcome back, Futile!
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
Welcome back!
Once again, welcome back Futile!

Glad to see you back on!
Welcome back! Cheese
Welcome back!
I know the pain of owning a crap PC. Ask my previous potato.
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
Silly Futile, lambs don't use computers