Report: Jacko
Name of player: Jacko

SteamID: Jacko

Time in GMT: 11:07

Server: v2d

Summary: Basically I was crossing the road(not j-walking) and Jacko ran me over. After this, he continued to pick up my tranq and when I respawned, I said I wouldn't report him if he gave me it back. After this, he ran me over again, left me on the floor and shot me to death.

Evidence:: Well I have screenshots of him coming to kill me but I don't know how to upload them here. Therefore, I am going to post them on my steam which is xxthederekonexx. Thank you.
Well Basically… this guy wrote on occ I am gonna tranq somebody (read the logs) I hit him by mistake and he dropped a tranq rifle which i went back and took he then started hounding me for it breaking nlr. then he walked around the streets with a shotgun followed me into my house and killed me….ShoeNice
(02-03-2015, 11:24 PM)Jacko Wrote: Well Basically… this guy wrote on occ I am gonna tranq somebody (read the logs) I hit him by mistake and he dropped a tranq rifle which i went back and took he then started hounding me for it breaking nlr. then he walked around the streets with a shotgun followed me into my house and killed me….ShoeAc
Actually I did a little joke about the tranq thing acting like Liam Neeson and had already had a tranq in my inventory. And what about the part where you ran me over after that and shot me? But I followed you into your house with my hands out, not my hotgun and was talking in ooc trying to work this out rather than report you. Then you pulled out a gun and this is how that happened. Not to mention that while I was writing this report, he killed me and took my shotgun. 
Well basically, this guy was screaming at me through his microphone. And he was walking around with a tranq rifle and a shotgun, also i cannot access his evidence. I rest my case m'lard.
Well Upload the evidence you got use IMGUR to do it if not this is probably gonna get denied.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]
Request reviewed and pushed back.

Pushback notes:
Insufficient evidence of any rules being violated by accused player, in addition there is no adequate STEAMID
You have seven hours to upload sufficient evidence and fix the STEAMID

[FL] Diggy
Server Administrative Team
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
The accuser has failed to make the requested changes to the report by the previously posted deadline.

[FL] Antares
Server Administrative Team