Removal of permanent law 5 OR 6
Title of Suggestion: Removal of permanent law 5 OR 6

Description
Permanent law 5: Non government officials are only allowed behind the nexus desk or its designated boundaries unless they have an appointment. Doing so may end in arrest.

Permanent law 6: Non-government officials are only allowed inside the nexus (not behind the desk, the entire thing) when they have an apppointment with the president or his subordinates.

Why:
We basicly have two laws doing the same thing, but 6 is more strict. Either have the one where you cant go past the nexus desk, or have the one where you cant enter the nexus UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE unless you have a meeting with the government. 

I suggest removing law 6
[Image: FpROeEz.png]
Barkles is attempting to sleep : )
+support
Kind Regards,
Wood.
+support

Last I remember, the perma law was not allowed behind the desk. Consider that the president is not allowed to alter the perma laws. In short, I feel it should be the presidents decision to allow or not allow people to come into the lobby of what is basically his house / work / life. Not all of the presidents are dictators or Eh-Holes.
+support, I'd also like to see the parking spots be public when you have an appointment or event in the nexus.
I'm not the most active around here, but feel free to send a PM if you need help!

+Support
That law is rather stagnant, come to think of it.
No one follows perma law 6, so +support
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
+ support because people still go inside the nexus even if they don't have a meeting.
                                 Sincerely, Himalaya Eater       
[Image: wallpaper_far_cry_4_01.jpg]
                                                  +REP
(01-29-2015, 09:54 PM)Voluptious Wrote: Permanent law 6: Non-government officials are only allowed inside the nexus (not behind the desk, the entire thing) when they have an apppointment with the president or his subordinates.

+Support

Soul had me rewrite the perma laws some time ago but I was only to reword them into a more understandable format with less ambigious wording, the problem is this lead to 5-6 conflicting with eachother, i mentioned it should be removed then but it never was.

Ive seen this now cause issues where police arrest people who are waiting at the desk to form an appointment, and the sad thing as it stands they fully can.

Its created a vicious circle. You need an appointment to go into the nexus, but you need to go into the nexus to meet with the secretarys to get an appointment, but you will be arrested if you try to enter the nexus to get said appointment, thus disallowing you to get an appointment, but you need an appointment with the president, but you cant get one because you cant ever the nexus to get it because you will be arrested (Insert infinite loop here) 
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
Yes I don't exactly understand permalaw 6 +support
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
+Support Remove perma laws 6, they contradict each other.