Unban REQUEST AFTER A YEAR BAN
Your name: 

SAMTHEALBINO

Your ban ID: 53193

Banned by: [FL] Enzyme

Reason: RDM attempt, attempting to suicide to avoid me. Only here to troll about. 11th ban.

Involved: There was the person who i RDMED but his name is unknown as this is nearly a year ago, him and the staff member who's names above. 

Why we should unban you: 
I feel like when i used to play CITY RP i only went on to troll but when i got banned for a year and a half i was gutted i really like the server as there is no other rp server like it. I have tried since the ban to find a good rp server but Fearless has the best. I feel like the year and a half ban was very unfair as i know i rdmed and when was spoken to ran off but that was back when i loved to troll now i play role play to actually role play. I play Altis life but it is nothing like CITY RP i miss city rp it was a good community i feel that after nearly a year now of being banned that the ban should be lifted and that i have learnt my lesson. I was a regular player and when i played the server i loved every minute of it. PEACE 
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Not involved, warned - Enzyme
Your's Sincerely, Mystery.

[Image: Uri6KKX.png]
The ban was issued 2014-09-01, which is 4 months ago, hardly 1 year as you claim.
Your ban is also a year long, and not a year and a half as you claim

Starting your UBR with two lies are hardly the right way of convincing me that your ban-time should be reduced.
I don't believe that you've changed after 4 years.

You had managed to stack up 11 bans in 62 hours. You got enough chances, and you should consider yourself lucky that I didn't issue you a permaban.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Denied.

User in question was given adequate time to respond, failure to do so shows no further interest in his/her case.
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]