Report: The Crow, Bunny, Fury and Dwang.
Name of player(s):

The Crow - STEAM_0:0:56038790
Bunny - STEAM_0:0:78717301/STEAM_0:0:63467526 (Two steam ID's identical names)
Fury - STEAM_0:1:89008762
Dwang - STEAM_0:0:83634798

Time in GMT: Around the time of upload

Server: rp_evocity_v33x

Summary:

We were a bunch of people hanging around in the Bank of America, at this time it was unowned. Out of no where, the SRU and the Police show up, first they say they are allowed to enter because the area is "Public" after being denied entrance, they force them selves inside, whereas they demand that we leave.(Under gunpoints/tazer) Marty decides to buy the door in order to be able to kick them out. They refuse to leave and fail to realise they are trespassing. Thus us trying to explain to them that they can't arrest us, multiple people gets arrested for "refusing to listen" when told to leave the Bank. (That was owned by a corleones member)

I have listed everyone in the video above, for the reason that I believe all of them abused their "authority" so to speak. They all failed to roleplay properly and assisted these arrests. 

Fury was the one finally placing me under arrest, however Bunny called in the warrant and handcuffed me. 

Evidence:

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Hi,

The Crow here.

What you have seen is a mere fraction of what actually happened. So let me lay down my perspective on the event.

I was responding to a call that armed men had fired shots near the firestation. On my way back to the nexus I had seen a build up of Rebels , Corleones and random Civilians. So I and officer fury go over to check it out. I ask what they are doing and they told me "None of your business , fuck off". So, I said "let me in , this is a public building." Now at this time, the building was unoccupied by anyone. It still had the option for the doors from front to inside to be bought. When I asked them this , they said again , "NO fuck off its none of your business." So I said again, "Its a public building , let me in the doors or be arrested. Three times I tried to enter and three times they closed the doors on me. So I said, "Open the door or you will be arrested". Still they did not open the door. I then managed to slip by as did officer Fury. Meanwhile there was radios going in left right and centre from multiple cops who had seen the commotion and now multiple police officer were responding.

Here's where the interesting stuff happened. Inside I asked them men why the were inside and why they had not let me entry into the building. Shahmen and Mr.Sir out of character tells the all of us that this is wrong, meanwhile two cops pull out tazers and say "get out or you will be arrested". They did not comply and that is why the were cuffed and eventually arrested.

Now as for Shahmen's bullshit involvement of me in this arrest, I find it highly hilarious that he even tries to report me for this when I a) did not warrant them b) did not arrest them. As you can see clearly in shahmens beautiful fractional clip here. I am the SRU seargeant standing placidly behind the counter having nothing to do with this arrest. Merely telling them why it was wrong to not let me.

Now, onto the video in more detail. Shahmen claims that this is building which was owned . I can tell you for a fact, the player "Marty" who was a corleone standing behind the counter out of this video bought this door while this was all happening. Shahmen cunningly tries to trick people into thinking this was a privately owned building before this event actually occured when infact it was bought literally 20 seconds before the video roles.

Shahmen, when the administrators read this and just personally so that everyone who reads this can see it. I have noticed you post reports on a regular basis, some valid and some unvalid. What you did here was totally sly, totally sly and I think you have let yourself down and any respect I had for you is lost. You are a coward , a keyboard warrior.

Admins, ban Shahmen for FailRP.

Below is an imgur with an attached screenshot of the door having been bought by "Marty" close to the time of incident. Whats even worse is that they jumped over the counter when I tried to speak with them and marty bought the door. Absolutely pathetic by Shahmen and Mr.Sir.

TheCrow

http://i.imgur.com/Evoqtza.jpg (Door being bought by the corleone "Marty")
Well, excuse me.

First of all, I am not trying to get anyone banned for something they didn't do. Like I said to you on the servers, I listed everyone at the scene to spare administrators time, incase they feel like anyone else should be punished.

I haven't accused you of arresting me, I accused you of abusing your authority. Leading to multiple arrests.

1. You can't arrest people for not letting you enter a building.
2. You have no right to arrest people for being behind the counter, like you said your self, it is PUBLIC area until bought.
3. I have nothing to do with Marty buying the bank.

Stop being so hostile towards me, I am not interested in seeing you falsely banned for anything, I'd rather have you playing on the servers to be honest. I have no problem with you, except some minor incidents which happens to occur quite often.

I did not FailRP, I don't see how I did? I complied to FearRP, I complied to the arrest, I did protest it, which is my right. I did not do anything to provoke an arrest, neither did I break any laws, making this arrest; invalid.
1. You weren't being arrested by me for not leaving the building I was simply stating to your friends that I "would arrest them" if they did not let me in because they were spamming the door shut on purpose.
2. You weren't warranted by me.
3. I didn't cuff/taze you.
4. I didn't even speak to you until the start of your video clip.
5. I am merely standing still in front of the counter to which your shady friend bought the door whilst all this hassle was going on. "Marty".

It is not my problem the way the officers reacted. The situation was not because of me but because of the way you and the officers reacted to a placid situation that could have merely been resolved with a chat as I had intended before I had to come speak to you out of character about your over-reaction to my place in this argument.

The Crow
You were present, therefor you are listed. End of discussion.
Marty was also a Corleone, shahmen was a Corleone at that time as well, they are a team just like how the police force are.
The bank is in a public area yes, but the bank itself is owned by them, therefore they own it. You had no reason to enter and tell them to get out, even if they told you to F off you still don't have a reason to enter and arrest them for "refusing to listen" Approved.