Unban Request Darkrich
Your name: DarkRich

Your blacklist ID: 17208, 17207, 17206

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:71068583

Reason: prop spamming glass props, chair abuse to access roof

Staff member who blacklisted you: Jokhah

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: More than half a year ago in my previous unban request a unban request had been denied, my ban sentence was in fact changed by that request to one year. Meanwhile my ban has extended the stated one year. And the date viewed in the blacklist is bugged as it shows the same date since forever. Could a moderator please look in to my situation and hopefully unban me, as I did my time and learned my lesson.
I have nothing to do with the actual ban, just a blacklist that I'm sure might pretain to the ban.

Link to aforementioned UBR: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=41311
Banning Administrator: Grub
Remaining length: Expired

Before I begin, Blacklist timers only run while you are actively on the server. You currently have just under 6 hours of play time remaining before you'll have access to your tools, physicsgun, and props.

As near as I can tell, your not banned anymore according to the FL bans database. The blacklist is obviously not a mistake and was completely justified. In the UBR you posted, you admitted to spamming props. Do not prop spam was a clearly posted rule when you first joined. I'd also like to add that the rules have been provided in multiple languages for quite a long time, so not knowing one of the most basic rules on nearly EVERY roleplay server in GMod isn't much of an excuse.

Other then the fact that it's been a long time, do you have anything for me to reconsider about the blacklist? Do you have any questions, comments, or concerns that have not been addressed at this time? To be clear, if you do not have anything to add, I will be denying this request due to these points.

1: Prop spamming (Obviously creates server lag, which if it wasn't I wouldn't have blacklisted you)
2: Chair abuse to access a rooftop (This isn't as common in new players to GMod as learning to abuse the chair does take more then a few seconds to figure out)
3: Being on rooftops is also clearly not allowed.

Basically, you broke 3 of the most basic rules that are at the top of the rules list. The Rules list is clearly posted on your screen EVERY time you join the server. It even has to be MANUALLY closed, which means that if you didn't know what you were doing was wrong, you lack the respect to even read what is basically SHOVED in your face upon joining. Prop related offenses as well as the use of exploits (chair to access a roof) are something that I have NEVER tolerated.
I think I may have mixed up my ban lenght with the blacklist length. My mistake. That's why I though the ban wasn't ending. I'm sorry for this waste of time. And thanks for your helpfull reply.
Appreciated.

Request this thread closed and denied.

User has been educated on the nature of blacklists, remaining blacklist time, and how to serve that time.
Concluded.