UBR - [FL:RP] Blurr
Your name: [FL:RP] Blurr

Your ban ID: 58416

Banned by: [FL] Fultz

Reason: BRA (57106) - FearRP

Involved: Me and Dr Hibbert

Why we should unban you: Well I was banned for fear rp and the tazer was the weapon. I seriously didn't know that there was a bug with the tazer and that is why I though I didn't break fear rp. I though that it was down the whole time and that I was breaking no rules. I explained this in the Player Report but it was still accepted, I did say in the Player Report that I was in a Skype call with some friends and when he was talking to me I could not hear him because they were talking, I did asked Dr Hibbert (Cop) if I was detained and he didn't reply until after the video ended saying that I was indeed detained like any IRL person would ask if they were detained or not, he stopped recording when I walked outside the bank and listened to his orders. I feel like the ban was unfair since there was a bug in the FL content and I was banned since I didn't know that the bug existed.
In the video he made it clear that he had a tazer, yet you still refused. So you not seeing it is not a valid reason to do so.

You in a skype call does not mean you have a pass of not hearing that either.

All this is, is you ignoring an officer continually asking why you are being detained instead of listening to the officer who has a tazer out.
He said he had a tazer but I though it was down the whole time. This is why I didn't listen to him. I see that this case will go no where so if you think that there is no need to continue then please close the thread.
You abide to fearRP even if the tazer is down. It is out and should signal you to listen to the officer. That is if it is pointing at you or in his hand in general.

Denied, user has indeed broke FearRP.