Unblacklist request for Auston
Your name: Auston

Your blacklist ID: 47977, 47978, 47979

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:42930762

Reason: Public building without admin approval. 

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL] Beflok

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: I joined v2d, specifically because it was an empty server to test out the street dupe (literally just a nocollided street made from the street props) I had made, It was me and 2 of my friends on the server and thats it, I spawned it to test it out, and deleted it probably within a minute, and poof im blacklisted from props by beflok, because he joined the server while undercover, even though I could immediately tell it was an admin. This is way over the top, I specifically join an empty server to see if my dupe works after transferring it from v33x, and I get a blacklist for it, Beflok you did not even talk to me, I find that very annoying.

I want this blacklist removed please, its ridiculous and over the top. Spawning a nocollided build that doesnt interfere with anything or get in the way of anything, on an empty server.
I was on during this, his dupe was not being used for anything other than a quick test.
lol
Feel free to test things out on the build server not 2d, 2p, or 33x.

I didnt talk to you because
1. You know better I shouldnt have to explain that you need admin permission.
2. I was in a bit of a rush dealing with something in RL

I waited for awhile when I saw it pasted I believe it was roughly 5 minutes as I had to deal with my RL situation. When I came back you still had it spawned and were walking around as a GD. You paused deleted the dupe and said in ooc "Hey x" x=my undercover name.

Denied you know the rules take responsibility for your actions.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!