Ban Request on Marty
Thread Title: Ban Request on Marty

Name of player: Marty

SteamID: STEAM:0:1:80349395

Time in GMT: Around 12 PM (GMT +1)

Server: (On which of our servers did it happen? v33x

Summary: He was having someone under gunpoint right outside nexus (job title Criminal so he did NOT work for the government). I told the cops and then I go there and he points a gun at me. Breaking the Street Crime Rules. There was even a witness who saw everything. However, he never killed me.

Evidence: [Image: lNmQEIA.jpg] ( http://imgur.com/lNmQEIA ) Street Crime Rules 1. You may only commit a crime in a realistic area. Street Crime Rules 2. Do not commit a crime under plain sight.
That's great. I'm happy you posted that. As you can see in the bottom left hand corner of your screen. Your job title is also a criminal. Therefore by you telling the police inside, of which there weren't actually any at the time only SRU Would consist of FailRP. Also in regards to your remarks concerning "you are not scared" when I had a pistol pointed. The reason I did this as I knew said SRU was not responding to people and at first when I had a look in there wasn't actually anyone there, as a criminal it's a risk I would take. I was not mugging you, I was not doing anything to you. The first time I had a pistol was due to someone pulling one on me and looking away.Now in regards to you not being scared would be a breach of fear rp. With you moving around to take a screenshot of my car whilst I had a gun pointed at you would also be a breach of FearRP so you post a player report on me when you yourself have committed 2 offences of FearRP and one of FailRP as I said at the time. Raptor and Nac had just joined the server. Why not call one of them instead of having me come here and argue my case.
[Image: giphy.gif]
I'm hoping your witness, who did not actually see anything will come forward at explain and shed light to the admin team on your violations of the rules. As that part they certainly did see. Unless you have any further accusations I won't be commenting again until or if the admin dealing with the case requires me to.
If I broke FearRP, I would love to see some proof. Also, how is it FailRP to snitch as a criminal? I do not understand how that is failRP. Also, you said I broke FearRP while taking a picture which is also incorrected, I took a screenshot and then I walked away. I am pretty sure a criminal would not threat someone with a gun right outside nexus under plain sight right next to a possible witness.
Actually I had a pistol out. You said I'm not scared of that little thing so I said ok what about this. And moved to my M4 and its FailRP on your behalf as generally criminals don't go running around telling the cops on people. FearRP second time yes actually you did. While I had my M4 out you proceeded to walk over to my car which I can only asse was to get a screen of some sort Im not sure.
Also. Possible witness was man that I know from my criminal connections to be a mber of the Mafia. Who also wouldn't snitch...that's IC. However he also ran in to find someone to snitch to. Which I would consider to be Fail RP
You are a "high class criminal" wearing a suit and mugging him, that is failRP considering that a high class criminal wouldn't be mugging people. (Street Crime Rule 9) You also commited the crime in a very public area (Outside the nexus) which is also against the street crime rules. Approved.