Unblacklist request
Your name: Ganondorf McStreetfighter

Your blacklist ID: 47918

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:5528086

Reason: Propblocking

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL] Raptor

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: I carefully read the rules and I was not breaking a single one of them. I owned the large house in the Villas with front and back door + garage. I decided to block the garage door for several reasons - 1. I had a secret garage (that looked like an extension of the house) that contained my getaway car. To get to this I had to walk through the back door in the garage and thus didn't want my escape route (via the original garage) compromised during a raid. 2. I don't want people inadvertently parking their car in the original garage and getting stuck in the world props when they exit the car.

The rules state this
'Tools/props rules #3 : Do not propblock anything, there should be a keypad or button to reach the area/items.'

Absolutely no area within my house was unreachable. To get into the (supposedly propblocked) garage all you had to do was enter via the front door and go down the stairs. I don't see how this is any different from, for example, blocking the balcony doors in the appartments to stop people propclimbing in. 

As well as this, the guy who reported me deleted the report video on youtube which is very unfair on me since it makes it harder for me to appeal. 

If my appeal is denied I would at least like it explained to me which rule I was breaking, because as far as I can tell I haven't broken any and I feel the punishment is not just harsh, but actually completely unwarranted. 
+ 1 support .

I have seen the design and the whole reason behind the way he built it was to avoid prop block, as he was blacklisted for a similar design on a getaway garage which went over the garden fence from behind that house and onto the road. You are saying that because you can't get in through the back garden , it is prop block.. Well you can get through to the back garden you just have to go through the front door to the basement and into the garage to the door that leads to the garden . The way I see it is like a house with an extension . Most won't operate the same gate they had / garden path they had originally to make way for the extension however that old path / gate can still be used to gain access to the area you want to go to, just from another region within or around the house. In this case , the basement garage door to the back garden.
Anyone..?
Sadly the video that was on the ban request on you was taken off of YouTube. However you had a plate prop infront of the garage door, blocking it.
(01-26-2015, 12:28 AM)Raptor Wrote: Sadly the video that was on the ban request on you was taken off of YouTube. However you had a plate prop infront of the garage door, blocking it.

How is that propblocking?

Quoting the rules verbatim: Tools/props rules #3 Do not propblock anything, there should be a keypad or button to reach the area/items.'

The garage has three entrances (the garage door, the inner door and the door leading to the garden). Can you explain to me which 'area/items' were being propblocked by placing a prop in front of one of the three entrances?
You've blocked the main garage door with a plate prop.
I think when the rules refer to items/areas they mean actual items (e.g. contraband, vehicles, weapons etc). If you interpret the law as literally as you have then you could argue that almost every spawned prop is 'propblocking' because it blocks some point of interest, no? Can somebody else weigh in here with an opinion? As I said, absolutely no area in the garage was propblocked. I just decided I wanted to have 2 entrances instead of 3. In what way is that a bannable offence unless one simply interprets the laws in a completely ridiculous and draconian manner?
Can someone please accept/deny this request...? It's been open for several days now. Even if my ban expires I will still want to get a final judgement on the legality of blocking doors as long as there exists at least one other door to enter the area.
Considering that you've blocked the garge door of with a plate prop, I don't see why you should be unblacklisted. Denied.