Nothern Ireland - Belfast
Hello everyone! 

This post goes out to those who might live in Belfast.  I just moved here yesterday because of work,
and i've got no clue where I should shop, what kind of phone provider is the best, what there is to do in the city,
etc etc etc.   So, to all you Belfast or Northern Irish out there.    Please help.

PS. 
Loving the town so far.   Did get lost on my way home from work today though, so had to take a taxi to the hotel.
Gratz on your move!
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
The following 1 user Likes dig's post:
  • Feffe
Great man!
The following 1 user Likes Weecow's post:
  • Feffe
Nice! I take it Northern Ireland is similar to England. If so you're probably best shopping at Tesco, Aldi or Lidl. Phone provider depends on what you want but EE is good for a long contract. Giffgaff are great for a pay as you go phones, cheap rates. If you want good quality but fairly expensive food Sainsburys or Waitrose are good. This is England though, I'd take it it is similar to England.
The following 1 user Likes Suarez's post:
  • Wood
Amazing! Is this in relation to your the job at paypal or?

May everything be in your favor and I will be waiting for your accent to turn Irish!
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
It is indeed in relation to my job at CONCENTRIX. Not PayPal. Concentrix handles customer support and call centers for several
different brands, PayPal included. I will work at the PayPal contract, but it is Concentrix I work at.

There's a Tesco on the other side of the road. I've fallen in love with that store when I saw the Smirnoff Vodka is 14 pounds and
two 1.75 l coke bottles are "2 for 2 pounds".
The following 2 users Like Feffe's post:
  • Suarez, Voluptious
(01-23-2015, 07:40 PM)ZedsDead Wrote: It is indeed in relation to my job at CONCENTRIX.  Not PayPal.  Concentrix handles customer support and call centers for several
different brands, PayPal included.  I will work at the PayPal contract, but it is Concentrix I work at.

There's a Tesco on the other side of the road.  I've fallen in love with that store when I saw the Smirnoff Vodka is 14 pounds and
two 1.75 l coke bottles are "2 for 2 pounds".

Tesco is life.

If you are looking for supermarkets, Asda, Sainsbury's and Tesco are your standard ones. Lidl and Aldi are your cheaper ones; and Marks and Spencer and Waitrose are your more expensive ones.

Also, when it comes to network providers I'd go with Three (three.co.uk) just because I get unlimited internet data with them.

Hope you're enjoying it out there!
Welcome to Northern Ireland. Just send me a few PM's or Steam messages and I'll try help you out!
I thought Northern-Ireland was a warzone. My brain must be outdated.. Tounge
Grats.
[Image: KyhzLMb.png]
Credits to Rain.

(01-23-2015, 10:11 PM)Hillerbear Wrote: I thought Northern-Ireland was a warzone. My brain must be outdated.. Tounge
Grats.

It was, it's a lot better now.