Rozkoz

SteamID: 

STEAM_0:1:61958

Time in GMT: 

Araund 10Pm [I forgot to look at the time]

Server: 
v2d

Summary:
There was a huge raid in the nexus all 6 corleones attacked and the shooting stopped so we were RPing as news reporters and we were planing to make a live report for the loby,but the shooting started again so the pres locked down the city and we were ordered to leave the loby because its not safe so we did that [Now to make this clear we didnt leave the loby before the pres lockdowned the city cuz im pretty sure that nexus loby is a public space unless there is a lockdown which wasent the case in the beging but as the pres lockdowned the city we left the loby]After we left the loby [We = 3 of us which were RPing] the SRU followed us out side saying get off the street get to your homes. After an argue he sed you are breaking a law so i followed him into the loby asking what law did we break and then he came back saying "You broke all the laws" and then he tazed me even tho I wasent a threat to him and i wasent running away from him.

Evidence:
Here is the vid - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RwnvtO2...e=youtu.be
If there was a lockdown they've got a reason to arrest you since they've told you to leave why didn't you? I don't see how it is any rule breakage.
There is also a perma law that states you need an appointment with the president to be in the nexus, and if the SRU told you not to enter they why did you? I don't see how it is any rule breakage.
He told us get out and we did so we followed his orders but when he sed that we broke a law, i asked him which one but he ran into the nexus so I followed him but he didnt answer and u can see what he did, in my oppinion if i dont listen to his ordrer once and i step 4 feet into the nexus isnt enough to areest me. He could of warned me to leave the lovy one more time not just arrest me straight away.But if im wrong you can denie the req.
I don't see how this is rule breakage in anyway.

Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Insufficient evidence of any rules being violated by accused player.

[FL] Raptor
Server Administrative Team