Unblacklist request.
Your name:

Laster
Your blacklist ID: 46841

Steam ID: [b]STEAM_0:1:91058351[/b]

Reason: [b] Constant misuse of props, prop hacking/killing[/b]

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL]Beflok

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:
I would like a second opinion on this from another admin than Beflok. He clearly is biased: "Based on your behavior on this account and your other account"; I do not have another account, as I have said so many times before, yet Beflok (an admin I had not even heard of, spoke to or seen on the server before this blacklist) seems to think otherwise and bases this blacklist on offences on my brothers account. Also, for the second time, I did not hack. I do not even see how this can be seen as hacking, or glitching for that matter; it's simple propkilling. Another quote from Beflok: "I will change your reason when I have gathered more evidence that it is not a hack of any kind. If I had 100% proof you would be permed... again." You assume this is a hack, hand out a punishment based on that assumption and state that you would perm me if you can prove your own assumption. I can even show you in game that this is not a hack. Try it for yourself: spawn a prop in the sky, and see how it hits someones head, killing him/her. I expect this to be denied, but at least let it be denied by an admin who's mind is not clouded with assumptions and bias. And please, do look into the hacking part, try it, look at the videos, just keep an open mind, that's all I'm asking.
I have edited you blacklist reason and we will discuss this in private.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
That I can agree on, thank you.
I feel that you've clearly done this a lot of times. You knew it was against the rules and you knew of the consequences if you were caught. 
I do not see why you should be unblacklisted at all.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
You already said that Enzyme, and I understand that. I just feel like a permanent blacklist on props is not that different from being completely disabled. As the blacklist was also issued based on presumed hacking and presumed double accounting, it just feels like too much. I have received a 20 day ban, and already said that I'm willing to promise to not ever make a single propkill again, and if I do, I will accept a permanent suspension. I do hope you can see that, even tough I did break the rules multiple times, everyone deserves a last chance. This will be my last appeal on this, and I will accept the verdict wether it's favourable or not. But please, give me a last chance, that's all I'm asking for.
Another admin please respond
I agree with both beflok and Enzyme. You have been given enough chances.

Right then Denied.