Report: ÛžM.R.T.K.Ûž
Name of player: ۞M.R.T.K.۞

SteamIDSTEAM_0:1:52355093

Time in GMT: 17:00 ish.

Server: v2d

Summary: Placed and invisible prop in the road, deleted it straight after. The recording shows him placing it before invisible.

Evidence:
Please post more evidence within 24 hours. There is no evidence linking this player to the invisible prop.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Insufficient evidence of any rules being violated by accused player (۞M.R.T.K.۞, STEAM_0:1:52355093 ) .
Please note, please provide as much evidence as possible in the future.

[FL] Diggy
Server Administrative Team
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
Case Re-opened.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
To pinpoint that it was him shown in the first recording I have this:
[Image: a084fc096063b9fdbba9b84375e38cc0.png]

I have gone over the whole recording a few times, and apart from what I uploaded nothing else will shine to light any more evidence, however I think if you look carefully the submitted recording is definitely suitable evidence.

But however, I will describe the recording to bring to light the proof in it:
  • In the first one second you will note him placing the prop on the road, this is as I drove past the first time.
  • After this I had driven back to the lake and then was on my way back. I did not think anything of him placing a prop there other than he was building his house and I didn't presume he would be leaving it there and then making it invisible.
  • Around 0:03 you can see me driving my car back towards the city, at which point I crash into his frozen prop that he had placed earlier.
  • Note that he runs backwards as I am about to drive past, he is fully aware of what is going to happen, I presume he was planning to kill me but instead it only chipped my car.
  • After I had crashed into it, I had realized why he had the prop there. This is clearly a plan to try and blow up some cars as they crash into the prop.

I hope that by describing the evidence it should be sufficient to bring to light the rule break.

Thanks.
Denied.

Insufficient evidence against the accused player.

Closing notes: After going over the evidence, and the points in which you directed it is not enough to prove that he did it. Yes he is fumbling with a prop in the beginning of the video, but then it just cuts to you hitting something. It has no solid proof that he was involved with it.