Cant chop shop owners be rich?
Cant they that? THEY sell cars cars=expensive=rich
Can you make more sense and use English? What are you trying to ask here?
His sentence makes complete sense though, blurr. Maybe you should learn english? Wink Jokes aside, I don't think really that they are that rich. There isn't too much of a value with a stolen vehicle as the risks are high and the market is tough.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
No but they should maybe allow to wear suits? i got banned for that to wear suits as it...
Idk, chop shop seems a bit underground ish and not the flashy job.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Well think it of real life a man wear suits when hes selling a car like that, and i got banned for that i think its the worst ban ive ever seen imo
Alright, boys. Settle down, alright?

First of all, do you even know what a chop shop is? No? Alright, I'll explain.

[Image: 992a2629a0.png]

Basically, a chop doesn't sell cars at all. They chop them op, hence the name.

Considering that the person who owns and manages the chop shop most likely earns a shit ton of cash selling these parts to other people, I would say that they could wear suits. It's most likely to be someone who's already high up in the underground industry, therefor could be referred to as rich in comparison to the everyday citizen whom IS allowed to wear suits.

Tranlation:

Forstår ikke helt at du er blevet banned, som skrevet tidligere, personen som ejer og bestyrer en så kaldt 'chop shop' tjener kassen på at sælge disse stjålne dele, grunden til at de skiller dem ad, er at delene alene er langt svære at sporer end hvis du solgte hele bilen. Politiet kan jo ikke se hvor den enkelte del kommer fra hvis det eksempelvis bare er en kofanger eller noget lignende.

Jeg vil opfordre dig til at poste en unban request, da jeg ikke mener at du burde være banned for at have suit på som chop shop ejer. Det lyder også lidt mærkeligt, baseret på egen erfaring. Hvis du har brug for hjælp til at formulere og poste denne unban request så sender du bare en privat besked så skal jeg nok hjælpe dig.

Thank you.

EDIT: After seeing your ban reason, you can't expect an unban when several rules were broken. As the owner, it would be okay to wear a suit, however the owner isn't supposed to be wandering around stealing cars, especially not wearing a dress. Take this ban as experience and use it for future endeavours. The ban may be valid, due to the specific circumstances, but simply wearing a suit isn't going to get you banned.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 4 users Like equal's post:
  • Suarez, Bowiii, Enzyme, Safira