Unblacklist request
Your name: Ganondorf McStreetfighter

Your blacklist ID: 47521

Steam ID: [b]STEAM_0:0:5528086[/b]

Reason: Propclimbing

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL] Laurenz

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: (please see http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=56822 for photos) 

I built a raised garage that contained my 'getaway car'. When a button was pressed, the door to the garage would open and a ramp would appear leading down to the road.
After I built it an admin saw it and seemed totally happy with it ([FL] Raptor I believe). 

The person who made the ban request was taken hostage in our house. The SRU raided and we destroyed our contraband, tranquilised him, then fled to our getaway car. 
It worked perfectly and we managed to escape from the police and get to our safehouse elsewhere.

I don't believe it was propclimbing and it was built well in advance of the raid (it was all setup in case we did get raided). As well as this, it was well designed and didn't look 'derpy'. I personally thought it was a pretty cool idea and the Corleones I was based with liked the idea too. 

As mentioned above, I would feel it would be unfair for this blacklist to stand considering an admin did not have any complaint about it. If he had told me to delete it I would have of course complied.
Anyone...?
The photos with the structure you built clearly is in violation of our propclimbing rules.
I would like to see Raptor's opinion posted here.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
Anything else to add to the case?
dig

Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player (Ganondorf McStreetfighter, STEAM_0:0:5528086) will stand as issued.
Please note, user has lost interest.

[FL] Diggy
Server Administrative Team
dig