Unblacklist request - Corey
Your name: Corey

Your blacklist ID: 16426, 16427, 16428

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:30192426

Reason: I'm not quite sure as it was a long time ago, but I always remember being a legit player on this server and I have learnt from my mistakes.

Staff member who blacklisted you: Jokhah

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: I feel 24 hours for 'prop smashing' is a bit extreme as I was a legit player and never broke any rules. I want to play on this server again but it sucks not being able to spawn or use anything..
I fail to see how you should have your blacklist removed. This was a blatant rule-breakage on your part where you knew of the consequences.
Just because you haven't played in a while doesn't mean you're not gonna face your punishment.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Sorry, I don't even know what prop smashing is so I'm unaware of what I done. Could you explain?

It sounds like smashing 2 things together, but why would I do that? It makes no sense.
Prop-smashing is when you spawn a big prop and then smash this prop into cars, people and everything else to cause chaos and destruction.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
If you break the rules then you face the punishment.
For more information about prop-smashing I'd like to direct you to the rules page.
Denied.