This:
[Image: LbjPR4v.png]

This:
[Image: CXVQLyy.png]

This:
[Image: tiOQGQN.png]

This:
Nvm, can't handle looking at these eyesores
There are plenty more, but my brain cannot handle it.
If you find better ones, put into comment.
(eg. Nexus Desk Secretary is the most Agressive job, I couldn't find that post)
One of my favorites.

[Image: obHxZG8.png]
The following 8 users Like Duane's post:
  • Ivan Tempski, Prosto, Source, Reefaz, konsta, Dauntless, Matrix_, Nexus
Sometimes I just go through the unban requests to read this sort of stuff, good times.
^ I do this. I've also went into the UBR and filtered by most replies. Denied ones are best. Most admin abuse tend to be pretty boring.
[Image: giphy.gif]
I dunno. This is kinda getting old.

We keep on laughing at the less experienced players of fearless when they make mistakes. I can understand that Wickets gives us a giggle but that is something else, he is a clear troll. Nobody learns without either being told or a rather long lasting stay. The funniest thing about this is if it was either of us regulars it would have been something else. Still I have no clue why. My best guess will be that because we know better. This just makes me doubt it. If we are so much more experienced why not teach the newer players what they can and/or need to do.

Oh well, just a opinion.
The following 1 user Likes Bowiii's post:
  • General Rickets
I have to agree with Bowie, these users may either be inexperienced, or born in a country with another native language, and I don't see how that gives us the rights to laugh at them. What I do find acceptable to laugh at is when experienced members starts to make stupid theories, i.e. Eisenhorn/Act0r.
The following 1 user Likes Greed^'s post:
  • Bowiii
I dont see why people making an abuse case without template are getting a month ban. We all make mistakes and normally its a 10% warning or just a thread closed (as with BR's and UBR's) while suddenly with abuse cases people receive a month ban. Just doesnt make sense for me.
The following 1 user Likes Baskingner's post:
  • Falc
The team has made clear rules regarding admin abuse, sanctioning those who do not care about these rules and don't follow them don't deserve any better.
The following 1 user Likes HellShell's post:
  • Noble
When you blatantly disregard rules or simply ignore them I don't really pity inexperienced players who make posts like these.

In addition to sometimes getting a kick out the posts made in the ban/unban requests sections it's also a great way to learn the rules to heart by seeing what others are being banned for.
(01-12-2015, 02:20 PM)HellShell Wrote: The team has made clear rules regarding admin abuse, sanctioning those who do not care about these rules and don't follow them don't deserve any better.

That doesnt mean we cant question those rules. Why was this rule put in place in the first place? From what i understand there were far too many abuse cases with an invalid reason but that's still a far too long ban to warrant something like this in my opinion.