report on three players
Name of player[Oui Oui Bagguette, MistiCWorld, ViiTy c: ]

[b]SteamID[Oui Oui Bagguette: STEAM_0:1:80886662
MistiCWorld: STEAM_0:1:90292732 ViiTy c:: STEAM_0:1:45386576]:

[b]Time in GMT[n/a]:

[b]Server[V2P]:

[b]Summary[Oui Oui Bagguette was massive proppushing me as president (as in the video show). MistiCWorld was proppushing me with his friend Oui Oui Bagguette as nexus secretary, and before 10 min when i was a president he just propkilled me to let Oui Oui Bagguette take my place(check the logs if you dont belive me). ViiTy c: was massive propushing and propsurfing his friends! through the fence and failrp too.]:

[b]Evidence
: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bT9NQjS1u...e=youtu.be
Oui Oui Bagguete
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player (Oui Oui Bagguette, STEAM_0:1:80886662) was found violating rules regarding proppushing, propblocking and propspam
A blacklist toward the user's physgun, tools and entities for ten hours will take place.

---

ViiTy c:
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player (ViiTy c:, STEAM_0:1:45386576 ) was found violating rules regarding proppushing
A blacklist toward the user's physgun, tools and entities for two hours will take place.

---
MistiCWorld
Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed insufficient, as accused player (MistiCWorld, STEAM_0:1:90292732) was not found violating the rules

[FL] Laurenz
Server Administrative Team
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator