Then / Than
(08-31-2010, 06:51 PM)The 53rd Wrote: I'd usually make a "Danish" sort of insult towards this, but the fact is even English people seem to get it wrong -.-

Bloody southerners, mostly.

Those stupid fairies.
(08-31-2010, 09:45 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: I have a question. I'm pretty sure I do it right, but I'm not sure.

When to use "a" or "an" exactly?

You use "an" before vowel sound.
Signature too big...
A is before words that starts with a consonant.
AN is before a word that starts with a Vocabulary.
AN Airplane
A car
Thanks
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(09-01-2010, 12:19 PM)Skaara Dreadlocks Wrote: A is before words that starts with a consonant.
AN Airplane
A car

Got your words mixed up, dude. I think you mean vowel, not vocabulary. Doesn't matter, just figured you might want to know for future reference ^^
(09-02-2010, 07:21 AM)Soap Wrote:
(09-01-2010, 12:19 PM)Skaara Dreadlocks Wrote: A is before words that starts with a consonant.
AN Airplane
A car

Got your words mixed up, dude. I think you mean vowel, not vocabulary. Doesn't matter, just figured you might want to know for future reference ^^

well honestly i didnt know what the word was in English so i went and translated it on internett and the answer was Vocabulary just as i thought..
An apple :o
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

A banana.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
an ORANGE! O.o http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZN5PoW7_kdA
(09-02-2010, 02:22 PM)Skaara Dreadlocks Wrote:
(09-02-2010, 07:21 AM)Soap Wrote:
AN Airplane
A car

well honestly i didnt know what the word was in English so i went and translated it on internett and the answer was Vocabulary just as i thought..

Ah, that sorta makes sense in a way, online translators are crap. Vocabulary basically means the amount of words you know.