Forced laws in your living country/state/city for Vehicles
I am making this thread so you can talk about some forced laws in vehicles in countries and states, I'll begin

Baja California, Mexico, and Mexico's city
  • Since 2014, In Baja California, the Vehicular Verification has been forced, this goes according to new state government, so you can renew your licecse plates and circulation card, this goes acording to licence plate number, this will be forced every year
  • Since like in the 80's in Mexico's city, the Vehicular verification has been forced, as specified in the first thing
Post yours
Mexico is not safe
Not quite sure what purpose this thread has or even what it is all about? Can you tell me what it is about?
@Sgt.Suarez, There are too many forced laws for vehicles, and I am asking the people if they want to post what laws for vehicles they need to be followed.
Mexico is not safe
Britain: A horn should not be sounded when stationary on a road at anytime, other than at times of danger due to another vehicle on or near the road.

This law really rustled my jimmies when I heard about it!
We don't have forced laws in America, we have freedom.   (I'm joking)
Denmark: You're not allowed to use your left indicator more than 4 times in a row. So, let's say you needed to use it 5 times in a row, if that was the case you would have to use the right one before using the left for the fifth time.

It is an old law from way back in time, where apparantly the cars would break down if the driver used the left indicator more than 4 times in a row. However, the law is still active.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
We must wear hats while driving. Sad
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
Here in Germany, closing the door of the car too loud is illegal. Driving naked is legal, but getting out of the car naked is illegal. Driving with any masks is illegal.
(01-06-2015, 12:49 AM)Shahmen Wrote: Denmark: You're not allowed to use your left indicator more than 4 times in a row. So, let's say you needed to use it 5 times in a row, if that was the case you would have to use the right one before using the left for the fifth time.

It is an old law from way back in time, where apparantly the cars would break down if the driver used the left indicator more than 4 times in a row. However, the law is still active.

Seriously? Guess i'm a criminal then Cheese
(01-06-2015, 01:08 PM)Greed^ Wrote: Seriously? Guess i'm a criminal then Cheese
In English law, we still have many many antiquated, silly laws that haven't been overturned... Doesn't mean they're enforced though.

Just a few strange ones, which I believe are true...
It is still an offence to beat or shake any carpet rug or mat in any street in the Metropolitan Police District, although you are allowed to shake a doormat before 8am.
It is illegal under the terms of the Prohibition and Inspections Act of 1998 to cause a nuclear explosion.
It is illegal to die in the Houses of Parliament
Mince pies cannot be eaten on Christmas Day

Also, I don't know what you mean by forced laws, but I guess an obvious law that is forced it that you must be 17 before you can apply for a licence to drive or 16 if you claim mobility benefit.
Wink
Regards,
aviator
The following 1 user Likes aviator's post:
  • ArcHammer