CLOSED
La Cosa Nostra, is rising above through the underground networks once again as most of their members are being released from prison.

[Image: GhmVDVY.png]
Padfoot, it looks nice. Though I would be careful on who you invite into your clan. I had an unfortunate experience in OOC with two of your clanmembers.. Donnie and Kronos, I believe they are called. Donnie insulted a few swat member and me as a citizen in OOC and after I told him that it wasn't alright in PM, he then blocked me. I therefore asked Kronos to rely my messages so Donnie could get my point and learn from his mistake.. however Kronos then also blocked me on PM. This happend 23 or 24 may depending on your timezone.

This are not the kind of behavior that I personally wanted to see from people in my clan. So I just wanted to let you know that be alittle careful.

Other than that, good luck with your clan. Hope you get alot of passive in it.
Best Regards
(05-24-2015, 10:48 AM)Davidson Wrote: Padfoot, it looks nice. Though I would be careful on who you invite into your clan. I had an unfortunate experience in OOC with two of your clanmembers.. Donnie and Kronos, I believe they are called. Donnie insulted a few swat member and me as a citizen in OOC and after I told him that it wasn't alright in PM, he then blocked me. I therefore asked Kronos to rely my messages so Donnie could get my point and learn from his mistake.. however Kronos then also blocked me on PM. This happend 23 or 24 may depending on your timezone.

This are not the kind of behavior that I personally wanted to see from people in my clan. So I just wanted to let you know that be alittle careful.

Other than that, good luck with your clan. Hope you get alot of passive in it.
Best Regards

Check
The following 1 user Likes Padfoot's post:
  • Davidson
Closed
Closed as per request, to have it re-opened, kindly PM an administrator.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator