How did you get to know Fearless?
Joined a random friend on steam.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Got introduced by a friend, who no longer plays, I believe. 3 years, 421 hours of playtime, 4 (or is it 5) bans and six RP points later here I am!
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
Friend bought me Garrysmod in 2011 mainly so we could go on Gmod Theatre (multiplayer youtube gamemode, think its shut down now)
I then scrabbled my way to Jailbreak, which I played until the end of 2011, then found my way to CityRP by chance in late 2011, been playing ever since.. Made an actual forum account in early 2013 and started to get myself more involved in the community.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
(01-03-2015, 11:29 PM)Equalizer Wrote: Joined a random friend on steam.
I was going through all the servers when this one caught my eye.
That's basically it.
Inspirational stories right here

Joined a friend on Steam.
The following 1 user Likes Venom's post:
  • Adamantite
I saw my good friend weecow play gmod and I decided to join him.
Been wanting GMOD since like ever, bought GMDO, begged GeorgeTheBoy to buy it and that's it really been playing since mid 2012.
Had a really expensive account, got hacked. Before it was stolen from me I used to play GMod on VM, which later turned into RV (They both ceased to exist). Before the GMod 13 update, RV which ran Applejack had a fixed version of the gamemode ready for the update called bootleg. Everyone was excited except the server was empty and donations never came in. Shortly after the Community died. At that point I got bored and started playing CS:GO while my friends moved into FL. They urged me to get back on GMod and RP with them but I was like "Meh". All of a sudden when they lost interest and left I had an idea: Let's join FL.
ggwp
Saw my brother playing Fearless, and once i got GMod (few weeks or so after gmod 13 came out) I joined fearless as soon as it installed.

Ah those days were good. No moderators however, and since I am in America, there was only like 2 admins, hell, I never saw a admin till' the day the moderator group was made. Then right after I got banned for FearRP :-:

But yeah after that I stuck with CityRP, and now im addicted. It's like a drug.