How did you get to know Fearless?
When I first got Garry's Mod I played a lot of Dark RP, then the server I played on shut down or something, so I looked for a new server, and found this one.
I saw the name, thought 'what's this?', joined, still here.
My last community was being shut down for a couple months and I was looking for a new RP Server to go to in the time, so I decided to look around. I was from DarkRP so I had been looking into some other DarkRP Servers but found myself joining PERP and hating it. I thought it was cool though so I wanted to find another game mode similar but not as serious, so I was going through the server lists and found this one back in 2011 and have been here ever since. 
Known Zecon since we were itty bitty babies so we like most of eachother's interests, then he invited me to a call when I was playing Sniper Elite v3 and they were like "Come join us brah" so I did.
Sig by Dex. Check it here!
I basically, Bought gmod at the start of Jan 2014. I was like to my american friend that we should play gmod together and ya know that hit stuff and when i started playing I met some great friends (Rangerboys - Perma banned and IMichael -idc) and to this day despite my age am mature and FL changes my life due to this.
Kind Regards Chocolate Labrador

Oh this brings me back, I joined with my friend for the sole purpose just to screw around because a dark-rp server I played was getting shitted on with constant ddos attacks. Not to mention I recently was demoted from my position on a minecraft server as Moderator ( I was probably one of the most renown mods at the time because I gave people second chances, except for hackers. ). I was framed and the owner doesn't really care. I decided to hop on gmod and After we joined I said " huh nice hud. " then he showed me his car and I was floored. I didn't know cars could be possible in game-modes like that. After that I started playing and I had no idea about the F1 menu existing so it was a pain in the ass for a few hours. Then I Found my inventory and saw rules so I skimmed through the ones I think would be most important and just walked around making sure I liked the server, after this I decided to make a base ( Before reading the rules ) and accidentally double door ( I put a prop right over a door then a keypad set at 30 seconds right next to it. This was common on the server I played ) after the corleones un-lockpicked my door. No reason I swear, I believe one said I broke the rules and I immediatly deleted all of my props letting in the swarm of corleones, which in turn one killed me. Then I got banrequested but the guy who I spoke to said we had a talk and  I shouldn't be banned for it. Nudelholz gave me a warning. 
All in all my greatest moments were with my friends tc224 ( how 2 hydraulic basic )
 blusheep23 ( Detective RP ) 
Spartanjunior ( Believe we did police rp a bit. Also makes my signatures, current one I made. ) 
Infernaw ( Definitely did some cafe/restaurant roleplays. And my great river roleplay WHICH I HAVE PICTURES OF! ) 
Beflok ( Ah yes beflok, we did way too many roleplays together. Restaurant   hobo roleplay president roleplay Movie theatre RP atleast I think. there are times where he has to respond to @ calls but he comes back after awhile and we resume )
Fantasma ( Person who showed me the server. I call him paul. )
Grub ( Joined his clan, got medal of honor but quit because I was inactive. )
Blackdog ( I consider him more of someone I know rather than friend, which i'm pretty sure blackdog dislikes me. But I shall list him here anyways )
Magic ( Friend who stopped playing, we did some roleplays but I do not remember. )
And of course I can't forget Brownbag, I think that's what his name was it's been to long. I was nearly ALL THE TIME his Extra security when hes president. Always by his side and we did roleplays even before that. If I forgot your name then I don't remember doing anything with you, I have bad memory trust me.
Oh yeah river city pictures, Admin lifted me up and allowed me to take aerial shots. 
Included was infernaw, floody and other people who wanted to join ( I usually hand selected only the worthy as I, mayor of rivertown demanded it. )
PICTURE TIME. 
[Image: b3109287ad.jpg]
Restaurant roleplay, My dupe and beflok helped. We had some fun here amirite beflok
Not sure how to spoiler, Heres my river before we industrialized. House on the right is mine and so is the bridge
[Image: 89777d5df9.jpg]
Infernaws well built house, 
[Image: 3cff4b824a.jpg]
Sky view, thanks to floody 
[Image: f224ecffef.jpg]

Oh christ this post is long so sorry. If a admin wants to put spoilers on my images go right ahead and edit it. I don't know how

So sorry for the spelling mistakes. learning 3 languages at once is ridiculously hard.
[Image: 9lQ10sX.png]
updated 1/24/2020
The following 1 user Likes Rozzok's post:
  • Nyander
I sound like I had a cold. xD

"Raptorham"
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/DFRDkhC.gif[/img]
Credit: Nyander
The following 1 user Likes Tawee's post:
  • Nyander