Removal of recorded blacklist
Your name: Nuka

Your blacklist ID: 4439-4441 (PTE) 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:6148371

Reason: Posting filthy stuff

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL] Grub

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: [b]I was blacklisted a long time ago for building a quite offensive sign. However, I didn't actually construct the 'curse' that was used; I placed some letters down on a wall, to which another player added onto and thus creating the curse. Grub then saw this and, as I was phys-ing the first part of the word, blacklisted me from props. Before I could protest that the rest of the props were not mine, Grub then left, leaving me with a stain on my already appalling blacklist record (I'm ashamed...).[/b]

I was never really bothered before but I'd like as much of a fresh start as possible and seeing that Cyborg had his B/L removed I thought I'd give it a go.

Thanks!

Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
You're currently appealing a 3 year old blacklist.

If you were innocent then you should have appealed the blacklist when you received it.
We're not removing 3 year old blacklists just like that, especially not if you don't got any evidence to prove your innocence.

It was your props, it was you who apparently gave the access to the "supposed player" and it's therefore your responsibility.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(01-03-2015, 04:53 PM)Enzyme Wrote: You're currently appealing a 3 year old blacklist.

If you were innocent then you should have appealed the blacklist when you received it.
We're not removing 3 year old blacklists just like that, especially not if you don't got any evidence to prove your innocence.

It was your props, it was you who apparently gave the access to the "supposed player" and it's therefore your responsibility.

Got it. Was worth a shot. As a note, the player did not have access. Thanks Enzyme!

You can move this to wherv
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
Denied.

3 old blacklist. User should have appealed BL when it was issued.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator