Request Weapon Restriction Lifted
Your name: TheCrow / TheSpicyGoat

Your blacklist ID: I don't know

Steam ID: The Crow / Farnan92 / owen_farnan

Reason: Had gun on street

Staff member who blacklisted you: I don't know the admins name.

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:

Hi,

I RPED with three other people a "we hate the president protest" as rebels. Our task from the rebel leader was to march into the city with guns down as a show of force and protest outside the nexus against the president. All of a sudden an admin comes in a pulls us for having weapons in the street. Now I am know that this is true that you are not allowed guns in the street , but for the sake of a roleplay situation I find it highly unfair that we get a weapon restriction for RP'ing this event. Its not like we ran into the city and started shooting people. I feel the admin was slightly unjust in this blacklist can you please remove it so I may continue playing.

Thank-you
It was me who blacklisted you for this reason so please fix your template.
It wasn't 3 people who were doing it it was six.

I've already explained this so I'll explain it again.

You were a group of six people walking around in the city with guns, right next to the nexus right in front of police.
Having a weapon out in public is an illegal permanent law.
As rebels or criminals/rebels you do not want to get caught.
The permeant law that states having guns out in public is illegal.
[Image: RLOayr0.jpg]
Street Crime rule #1
You may only commit street crime in realistic areas (ie. The slums or the Industrial district - anywhere which is far from the government).
Street Crime Rule #2
Remember - criminals do not want to get caught. Do not commit crime in plain sight or under the eyes of multiple witnesses or even police officers.
Rebel Rule #5
Just because you're in a underground team doesn't give you the right to raid or do anything you please.
Ok,

Thank-you for your prompt reply.
Unblacklist request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Blacklist was deemed valid and will stand as issued.

[FL]GeorgeTheBoy
Server Administrative Team