New Year's Resolutions
Question 
Hello to you all, happy new year, gong hee fot choy, Selamat tahun baru, Gelukkig Nieuwjaar (That's probably appaling Dutch, I'm sorry)

So, it's 2015.
2005 was a decade ago.
Let that sink in.

Anybody got any resolutions? Y'know, promises to better yourself which mostly don't make it past the first week of the year? 
  • New Steam Username
  • Be more social
  • Get yo' shit together
  • Grow
Anybody else? 

Happy new year to you too! I was just about to post a similar thread until I refreshed and seen you've beat me to it haha.

My New Years resolution is to stop procastinating, become more independent and well-organized.

...and perhaps lessen gaming (but then again I don't think that'll last) gaming is love, gaming is life.
The following 1 user Likes Jericho's post:
  • Safira
Aaah I remember 2014 as if it was yesterday, My New Year's Resolution is to pretty much 'Get my shit together' like work hard for a promotion at work to 'chef de partie' (as I'm already working that job level just not earning the right pay for it >.<) and to get my swimmers body on :3
The following 1 user Likes Ciryl's post:
  • Safira
Happy New Year, believe it or not I am 15 going 16 and my GCSE's are arriving. I need to get my game together and revise hard to pass my exams this will mean I will have to quit Fearless for a while (Until the exams finish) and make a timetable on what subjects I am going to revise and when. Good luck with your resolutions!
Get a good part in the upcoming Mary Poppins production.
Learn professionally in Flight Simulator.
Things.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
The following 1 user Likes ArcHammer's post:
  • Ivan Tempski
I don't have one. Just making a good year aye
-- Comment made via Toaster
cake, I just need more cake
The following 3 users Like Burnett's post:
  • Blurr, Safira, Greed^