Player Report .IG Aukoc
Photo 
file:///E:/Desktop/2014-12-30_00012.jpg
file:///E:/Desktop/2014-12-30_00018.jpg
so today i went back to my hut and to my surprise i saw Aukoc breaking into my hut and shooting down my doors with a shotgun after me witnessing this i said "whoo whoo put the gun down" he then shoot at me. he was 1. randomly raiding 2. RDMing 3. lost all my money (just got contra)
Thanks for your time Smile
(12-30-2014, 05:06 PM)MrMLGFish Wrote: file:///E:/Desktop/2014-12-30_00012.jpg
file:///E:/Desktop/2014-12-30_00018.jpg
so today i went back to my hut and to my surprise i saw Aukoc breaking into my hut and shooting down my doors with a shotgun after me witnessing this i said "whoo whoo put the gun down" he then shoot at me. he was 1. randomly raiding 2. RDMing 3. lost all my money (just got contra)
Thanks for your time Smile

This is my rebuttal to your story.
  By clicking the link, you will see my side of it.

Also, for future reference (or if you would like to edit this post, which may be a good idea), you should use a free photo sharing website such as Imgur or Tinypic to show your evidence. That, and you are required to use the template that is given in one of the stickied threads in this sub section of the forum.

Thanks for your time, and enjoy your afternoon.
Please fill out the template accordingly using this link:
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=9

I suggest you also fix your evidence as currently you're just showing the location of the evidence on your PC.
You have 24 hours to fix this player report.
 Zecon
not an Administrator
Template not sufficiently filled out in time given and failure to provide any sufficient evidence in report.

Denied.
 Zecon
not an Administrator