Unban Diice
Your name: [-S.S-] Diice
Your ban ID: 3045
Why we should unban you: You should unban me because i did nothing wrong i was with 2 other police in the office trying to stop a guy shooting a shotgun went downstairs to get my friend who was also playing a cop so he could come and help as we asked for backup then an admin pulled me away from the lift and banned me for no reason
You guys were breaking NLR, i told you to stop it, and rather than ban you I dragged you outside so you could continue RP'ing somewhere else.
Then you kept running back in when i physgunned you out, so I gave you 100 minutes.
(09-03-2011, 06:44 PM)Storm Wrote: You guys were breaking NLR, i told you to stop it, and rather than ban you I dragged you outside so you could continue RP'ing somewhere else.
Then you kept running back in when i physgunned you out, so I gave you 100 minutes.

Honestly i ran out once to get my friend to help stop the shooter so i was bringing him back in and i didnt run in after i was phase gunned i was still on phasegun when i was banned
(09-03-2011, 06:44 PM)Storm Wrote: You guys were breaking NLR, i told you to stop it, and rather than ban you I dragged you outside so you could continue RP'ing somewhere else.

Also i hadnt broke NLR as i had not died yet i just went to get reinforcements after coming down the lift
(09-03-2011, 06:48 PM)Diice Wrote:

Honestly i ran out once to get my friend to help stop the shooter so i was bringing him back in and i didnt run in after i was phase gunned i was still on phasegun when i was banned

You didn't, you ran back inside almost as soon as I released you the first time.
(09-03-2011, 06:49 PM)Storm Wrote:
(09-03-2011, 06:48 PM)Diice Wrote:

You didn't, you ran back inside almost as soon as I released you the first time.

That wasnt me and how was i breaking the NLR if i hadnt died plus if im police why am i not allowed to go as backup to a shooting
Because everyone from the shooting had died before they could tell you about it, which is why I was moving you out as your characters shouldn't have known about it.
We shouldn't even be discussing this anyway as the ban is only 100 minutes and the minimum unban request is an day.