Floodify's Resignation
Sad to see you go Flood. You were a damn fine administrator and I thank you for doing a good job!
I wish you the best of luck on wherever you're going!

bon voyage.
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
Rip flood/zeus/viktor/myfloodify/myflood, au revoir.
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck
The following 1 user Likes Kpred's post:
  • Floodify
Ah.. didn't see this comming.

Have a good one Floodify, really gonna miss it Tounge

( btw! You gotta remember that one day when the gamemode were broken and you drove the ENTIRE server around in a bus as they were all civilians! Remember the god damn good times... ;_; )

Have a good one!
Wow, i was rather surprised when i saw the title of this thread, most certainly didnt see that coming.
Thanks for administrating the servers and good luck with life!
Still remember the first time you showed your shitty Estleback logo back at the offices building, the second day you created EBC.. Damn the times, goodbye dude hopefully we'll speak some time again Smile
The following 2 users Like Weecow's post:
  • Link, Floodify
See ya m8. I'm sure we'll keep contact and blah blah the usual stuff.
Well Flood... i dint see this coming at all you was one hell of an admin you did an amazing job! We will all miss you </3 Farwell floodify, myfloodify! Sad to see you go .. Sad
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]
This saddens me, Flood you were one of my favorite Admins and the most easiest one to troll (like Enzyme) and your lil cheeks put a smile on my face I hope we keep in touch so I can tell you about my fabulous RAF stories.
The following 1 user Likes Ciryl's post:
  • General Rickets
We will keep in touch.. I'll miss ya flood :c I'll stay in touch in steam man, you'll always be one of my homies
Flood you were a good mate! It's really sad to see someone like you to leave. I wish you could stay longer, but it's your choice... Farwell Flood, goodluck... P.S. Keep in touch plz... P.S.S. lol plz
Kind regards,
Tmdirtbike.