Floodify's Resignation
Good bye zeus, I mean Floodify, Good luck with your endeavours!
I don't recall giving you permission to step down, Flood... 

Floodybae, It's both sad and surprising to see you leave FL and doing so without me not seeing it coming first. You were a good pal, a damn swede but still a good pal. You did a great job with both the administrating and managing Estleback. You put your mark on FL and you leave me standing behind here feeling all alone and abandoned as if someone ran over my puppy. 

I hope you'll return.  You will return one day and when you do, you'll give me a shout so we can have some A+ class talibanter going down. 

Catch you around, you damn bastard. Who will I yell at all the time now?
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
The following 4 users Like Enzyme's post:
  • Floodify, James_Gaff, Burnett, ArcHammer
Fuck, man.. It'll be strange not having you around, you made an impact on this community
and I hope we continue to chat random shit on steam.

Goodbye, Flood.. Keep eating swedish meatballs you beautiful person.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
The following 1 user Likes dig's post:
  • Floodify
Welcome to the land of the dead my friend <3.
Sad to see you go man, eventhough I stopped playing and have barely seen you do anything after getting promoted to administrator I know you've been a great guy all along. I bet people will miss you around here.
:'( I need a Tissue. Bye Flood! Best of luck in the future!
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
I'll miss you so much man, still remember the day you drove around in Link's hummer he gave you as you drove past the MTL on a EBC RP, which made me want to join RP. Ever since Estleback, my building skills and RP ability has greatly approved. In Estleback, you taught me how to be a leader, and I swiftly went up the ranking system until I, Link and Laurenz had a place in the Governance alongside you.

I shall not forget the times us, and Estleback had. We've had some great times Flood/Viktor, and I won't be forgetting these any time soon. Make sure to stay in touch man, you know where you can find me Wink

(ps. more time for cs:go now?)
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 2 users Like Wood's post:
  • Floodify, Burnett
Goodbye flood, it is sad to see a good administrator leave the team. Thank you for all your help to the community.

Ps.
Thanks for giving me my first RP point :3
The following 2 users Like Nyander's post:
  • Floodify, Burnett
Thats the saddest resignation of all time. Your lovely words just broke my heart, Vik. Back in days when I was promoted you were there for me and always told me that I could do it. And thank you for the opportunity you gave me to take part in FL's most fascinating clan, Estleback Corporation. You became more than just a "friend". You're like a real brother to me.

Thank you for everything Floodify. I wish you the very best for the future.

We ride together, we die together. Brothers for life.
The following 7 users Like Burnett's post:
  • Jono, General Rickets, FEaRIeZz, Floodify, Wood, Nyander, ArcHammer
That sucks Sad 

I loved my time in Estleback, I learned so much from your clan and even based the majority of White Forest on it.

Thanks for all your work on EBC, Fearless and I'll see ya around!
The following 1 user Likes Von Tempski's post:
  • Wood
Flood, safe to say this was not expected. You were always there to answer my questions, I respect you both as a friend and as an Administrator of this server. You will be greatly missed as part of the team bro. Holy shit man, good luck with future endeavors man!

The following 1 user Likes General Rickets's post:
  • Burnett