[Roleplay] Evocity public library
Today i did a "public library" RP together with Rumble. Enjoyed it a lot and i hadnt seen it before although i am sure it has been done before.

The concept was pretty simple yet very enjoyable, after building the library we helped people to find books, register them into our database and ofcourse dust the awfull old books in there. We've had a good time with coming up with rediculous book names for our customers and in the end even borrowed a "cannibal book".

Anyway, i am definatly planning to do this RP more in the feature so if you have any helpful tips feel free to post them here. Here are some pictures we took:

[Image: ghqrzDa.jpg]
Library entrance, it was located at the old PC store next to the metro cafe on V2D

[Image: 3YECJue.png]
After entering you could immediatly see the desk, together with some bookshelves. Here you could apply for the membership and return borrowed books.

[Image: RQNnYDm.jpg]

One of the corridors filled with books, we placed some books on the ground to make it a bit less repetative.

[Image: TOTJEl1.jpg]
Another corridor, showing Rumble with a customer. 

Thats it for now, if we continue this in the future ill be updating this thread. Thanks to all the customers we've had, like i said i enjoyed it!
The following 1 user Likes Baskingner's post:
  • Rumbleâ„¢
Really enjoyed RPing with you.
The following 1 user Likes Rumbleâ„¢'s post:
  • Baskingner
Simple but great! Looks awesome.
Good luck with this RP!

- Tree
[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
The following 1 user Likes MrTreeGames's post:
  • Rumbleâ„¢
Looks good! Have fun with this and be creative, maybe a "silent" rule and you can pretend to be a grumpy old lady that yells: "SHUT UP, IT'S A LIBRARY", that would be rather amusing!
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
The following 1 user Likes Edned's post:
  • Rumbleâ„¢